Contribute
Register

Audio was working but then stopped after hang?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
ASUS X550LB (CLOVER)
CPU
i7 4500U
Graphics
HD4400 & gtx 740m (1366x768)
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
So audio on my laptop hackintosh (Asus x550lb, Realtek alc233) was working out great until a little bit ago. I was listening to a song on youtube, up to this point I had barely anything signed in on my laptop as I had just finished getting everything fixed up. Like Audio. I was just listening to songs on youtube to see if any problems will arise and I had concluded (wrongfully) that everything was great. Now, while youtube was playing in the background I had just signed in to my Facebook account, then thats when I got a message, (youtube was playing on the background), when my laptop hanged. I assume it's because of the ding that happens when you get a message on Facebook. Since there were two audio sources (idk if thats the right term) which were youtube, and now Facebook caused my laptop to hang. I had turned my laptop off and on again several times prior to this and audio still kept on working, but after I had forced my laptop to forced my laptop to power off, and turned it on again, audio had stopped working! What was the problem, and how do I fix this? Thank you!

When I attempt to change the volume instead of being presented with the regular line I just get the "No symbol" where prior to this problem I had been able to adjust it.

(I had used a patched AppleHDA to get audio)

Screenshot of my DPCIManager app
Screen Shot 2017-04-18 at 9.01.30 PM.png

So audio on my laptop hackintosh (Asus x550lb, Realtek alc233) was working out great until a little bit ago. I was listening to a song on youtube, up to this point I had barely anything signed in on my laptop as I had just finished getting everything fixed up. Like Audio. I was just listening to songs on youtube to see if any problems will arise and I had concluded (wrongfully) that everything was great. Now, while youtube was playing in the background I had just signed in to my Facebook account, then thats when I got a message, (youtube was playing on the background), when my laptop hanged. I assume it's because of the ding that happens when you get a message on Facebook. Since there were two audio sources (idk if thats the right term) which were youtube, and now Facebook caused my laptop to hang. I had turned my laptop off and on again several times prior to this and audio still kept on working, but after I had forced my laptop to forced my laptop to power off, and turned it on again, audio had stopped working! What was the problem, and how do I fix this? Thank you!

When I attempt to change the volume instead of being presented with the regular line I just get the "No symbol" where prior to this problem I had been able to adjust it.

(I had used a patched AppleHDA to get audio)

Screenshot of my DPCIManager app
View attachment 249247

Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting"
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back