Motherboard
Asus Z-87A
CPU
I7-4770K
Graphics
GTX 770 Zotac 4G
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi everyone, last day while I was trying to fix a small audio problem that my hackintosh had I ended up screwing everything. My audio does not work anymore. It says that no devices are connected. I always used the alc command v1.30 to fix all of my audio problems but now when I use it, it says that "audio ID 0 is not supported, continue?". and even if I say yes and specify that I want to use the Audio ID 1 it does not work. I think I have the ALC892. And I also think that it has to do with the VooDooHDA since that the problem occourred just after I tried to install it for fixing the other problem that I had. Do I need to post any screenshot or something? All help is appreciated. Thank you. BTW I am running macos 10.13.4.

Install Lilu+AppleALC and use layout-id 1

always used the alc command v1.30 to fix all of my audio problems but now when I use it, it says that "audio ID 0 is not supported, continue?". and even if I say yes and specify that I want to use the Audio ID 1 it does not work.
Clover v4497 disables audio by setting layout-id = 0, regardless of config.plist setting.
Downgrade to previous working version of Clover or try Clover v4500 or later.

Last edited:
Ok guys I tried to update clover to the latest version (>v4500), (before I was on 4497) and the ALC command doesn't give me that error anymore. Anyway even after I ran it completely it hasn't fixed anything. I still have no output devices found...weird. If I go on system report then audio it doesn't show anything..all blank. I think I messed up something.. Is there anything I can do reset the audio kexts and settings etc that I put, so to start over again and maybe get rid of this very annoying problem?
PS: I tried to install the lilu kext but the pc wasn't starting up anymore (it was resetting when it was at 50% on the loading screen) so I removed it via the safe mode... and now here I am at the starting point except that ALC command kinda works. What next?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back