Motherboard
Asus Z-87A
CPU
I7-4770K
Graphics
GTX 770 Zotac 4G
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi everyone, last day while I was trying to fix a small audio problem that my hackintosh had I ended up screwing everything. My audio does not work anymore. It says that no devices are connected. I always used the alc command v1.30 to fix all of my audio problems but now when I use it, it says that "audio ID 0 is not supported, continue?". and even if I say yes and specify that I want to use the Audio ID 1 it does not work. I think I have the ALC892. And I also think that it has to do with the VooDooHDA since that the problem occourred just after I tried to install it for fixing the other problem that I had. Do I need to post any screenshot or something? All help is appreciated. Thank you. BTW I am running macos 10.13.4.

Motherboard
MSI TRX40 Creator
CPU
AMD Threadripper 3970X
Graphics
Sapphire Nitro+ RX 6900 XT
Mac
  1. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Install Lilu+AppleALC and use layout-id 1

toleda

Motherboard
Asus Maximus VII Impact
CPU
Core i7-4770K
Graphics
RX 560 + HD4600
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Pro
  3. Mac mini
Classic Mac
  1. 512K
  2. LC
  3. Power Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
always used the alc command v1.30 to fix all of my audio problems but now when I use it, it says that "audio ID 0 is not supported, continue?". and even if I say yes and specify that I want to use the Audio ID 1 it does not work.
Clover v4497 disables audio by setting layout-id = 0, regardless of config.plist setting.
Downgrade to previous working version of Clover or try Clover v4500 or later.

Last edited:
Motherboard
Asus Z-87A
CPU
I7-4770K
Graphics
GTX 770 Zotac 4G
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Ok guys I tried to update clover to the latest version (>v4500), (before I was on 4497) and the ALC command doesn't give me that error anymore. Anyway even after I ran it completely it hasn't fixed anything. I still have no output devices found...weird. If I go on system report then audio it doesn't show anything..all blank. I think I messed up something.. Is there anything I can do reset the audio kexts and settings etc that I put, so to start over again and maybe get rid of this very annoying problem?
PS: I tried to install the lilu kext but the pc wasn't starting up anymore (it was resetting when it was at 50% on the loading screen) so I removed it via the safe mode... and now here I am at the starting point except that ALC command kinda works. What next?

Status
Not open for further replies.