Asus P7P55D, Intel P55 Chipset
CPU
Intel Core i5-750
Graphics
GeForce GTX650 Ti Ssc
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
I have finally worked out a straight forward solution to audio with this Motherboard.

After installing OS X Mountain Lion and booting successfully, you will have no Audio.

You will need the KextBeast program or any other kext installing utility you desire.
Also use MultiBeast for all the good things it has.

You will need a couple different kexts. VoodooHDA.kext from The file VoodooSeb235
located at http://www.osx86.net/downloads.php?do=file&id=2219.

You need NullCPUPowerManagement.kext. This kext is available inside the TonyMacs MultiBeast program.
Its found in Drivers/Miscellaneous section. It is also available from various places on the internet.

You must deal with the kext called AppleHDA.kext located in the directory
"Your OS X Volume Name"/system/library/extensions.
You can either delete it or if your not comfortable with that then you must install
an additional kext that defeats it. This kext is called AppleHDADisabler.kext.
This kext can be found throughout the internet and even here at the TonyMac site.

Some people have deleted two files also. these files are located in directory
"Your OS X Volume Name"/Library/Preferences/Audio.
Delete the files: com.apple.audio.DeviceSettings.plist and com.apple.audio.SystemSettings.plist.

After installing all kexts and deleting necessary files, reboot. Repair file permissions etc. and hopefully Bingo.
The final cure for my audio woes after many attempts was the installation of the NullCPUPowerManagement.kext.

You now can turn back on the UseKernelCache option in org.chameleon.Boot.plist located in
"Your OS X Volume Name"/Extra folder.
Audio also works wether you use the latest Chameleon boot loader or the Chimera boot loader.

This particular system, ASUS P7P55D Pro, Intel i5 750, 4GB Ram, GeForce GTX 460 SE
makes for one good running Hacintosh computer. It is everything I hoped for in this endeavor.
My other system ASUS P5Q, Intel Core 2 Quad Q6700, 4GB Ram, GeForce 8800GT
is also one good running Hacintosh, again more then I had ever imagined I could do.

Thank you SO MUCH Tony Mac for this Super website and for all the other Hacintosh creators and websites.