Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabyte Z370M DS3H
CPU
Intel i7-8700k
Graphics
GEFORCE GTX 1050Ti
Took me a while but I finally got my new Hackintosh fully functional for my audio recording needs.

I comprised my build from the below link:

https://www.tonymacx86.com/buyersguide/may/2018/#CustoMac_mATX

My parts:

Gigabyte Z370M DS3H
Intel i7-8700K
Samsung Evo 970
NVIDIA GeForce 1050Ti
Tp link
Thermaltake Slim X3
Corsair TX550M

I used youtube to learn how to install hardware piece by piece and used the below link to install my OS (took me reading over the instructions very thoroughly. Messed up my first install):

https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...ierra-on-any-supported-intel-based-pc.235474/

Once I completed the above guide, everything worked flawlessly except for my audio interface. In my system preferences my USB interface was being recognized but by default, there were no output controls or input controls. I tried playing audio through iTunes, Safari, Logic, and Pro Tools but in each place it would produce a very loud static or crackling sound over the audio being played.

To fix this, open "Audio MIDI Setup" on your Hackintosh (use search at top to locate).Once here, you MUST change the internal clock source to match the High-Definition Audio (HDA) specifications on your USB audio interface. Once I did this, everything worked perfectly.

hello friend could you tell me how you configured the vios of your motherboard I have the same motherboard as yours I install the whole system but when I turn off my system instead of turning off it restarts and the state is suspended does not suspend please help

@encar8, please update your profile (personal details) with your Motherboard (Mobo), CPU and iGPU or Graphics Card.
The Rules said:
Profiles are mandatory so that others can assist you.

update my profile now please help

My parts:

Gigabyte Z370M DS3H
Intel i7-8700K
Samsung SSD 850 EVO 250GB
NVIDIA GeForce 1050Ti
Fenvi FV-T919

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back