Contribute
Register

Audio - Realtek ALC AppleHDA [Guide]

Status
Not open for further replies.
nuc.plist/Devices/Audio/Inject/0, not 1, not 3?
Post to RehabMan. Off topic.
Finally I've managed to inject Layout ID 3 with no problem. Still no luck, no device appeared

nuc.plist/Devices/Audio/Inject/0, not 1, not 3?
Post to RehabMan. Off topic.
working! Now it's time to do the HDMI Audio for the HD520

Greetings Toleda, hope everything is good, I'm having a little trouble enabling Realtek, 1150 (I didn't want to use voodoo...) on this Z170m D3H, when I try Multibeast Alc1150 with 100 series, it gives me a black screen when I reboot, and after that I can't boot anymore... Could you kindly give me some advice? Im using a gtx970 GFX... Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• Pro tools 12.ioreg
    2.2 MB · Views: 126
gives me a black screen when I reboot
Not an audio problem, post to Installation Forum
Off Topic.
With successful boot and no audio, see Troubleshooting/Problem Reporting, Post #1.

I Have a Z170 Deluxe ALC 1150, I have installed the multibeast 9.1.0 ALC 1150 driver and 100/200 HDAS to HDEF nothing happens so o installed the multibeast 9.0.1 driver ACL 1150 + 100 series audio, now the audio is working but the layout output is wrong the pink is the output and the frontal input and out put doesn't work, I tried to understand the tutorial but isn\t clear for me. Someone can help me ?

I've got a curious issue. For all inputs except "Internal Speakers - Built in" i have only one headphone working. It's not the end of the world since I use an Onyx 1220i but i'm a perfectionist and I'd like everything to work, in particular the headphone socket on the front of the machine. Any ideas out there?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back