Contribute
Register

Audio - Realtek ALC AppleHDA [Guide]

Status
Not open for further replies.
See Troubleshooting/Problem Reporting, Post #1. Off topic.

Now the script ran successfully ... just i changed the audio id in the clover from "Detect" to 1

Thanks and sorry by bother you

Now i go by the HDMI audio

Greetings and happy new year

Can someone help me out? I have an ASUS H-97 PRO GAMER MOB and it has "Supreme FX" audio on board. I´ve seen in some forums that it uses the codec Realtek ALC1150 but haven´t succeed on making it work. Does anyone knows how can I make audio work?

Take in consideration it´s my first hackintosh build and have no idea on the vocabulary some of you guys use :(

Thanks in advance!!

Hi,

Should we update previously patched AppleHDA.kext with the new "audio_cloverALC-110.command.zip"
i've patched it last year with version "audio_cloverALC-100.command.zip"?

Still working fine except i have to use "audioswitcher.app" to start computer with my external soundcard as default.

I've also noticed that the patch is not effective when using my "Carbon Copy Cloner" backup.

thanks,

i'm with Realtek ALC898.
osx 10.10.5

DCPI.jpg

Should we update previously patched AppleHDA.kext with the new "audio_cloverALC-110.command.zip" i've patched it last year with version "audio_cloverALC-100.command.zip"?
audio_cloverALC-110.command supports 10.11 and previous
audio_cloverALC-100.command supports 10.10 and previous
both support 10.10.5

Hi Toleda,

GA Z97N wifi
i7 4790
16gb Ballistix Tactical
osx 10.10.5 installed using Stork's guide for Z97N wifi
Optical audio signal path
IGFX, no PCI card

optical audio is currently working great in stereo. I am attempting to now enable 5.1 output via the optical. If I am understanding this correctly, one method of achieving this is to run one of the scripts in section II, paragraph 1 of this guide and then select Audio ID: 1 (I think?), and then restart.

I've downloaded the
audio_cloverALC-110_v1.0o10.command
as listed in the guide, and I got the message below, upon reading a little deeper in this thread someone mentioned that they got it working only after mounting the hidden EFI partition, which I then did and ran the script again, but am still getting the EFI not mounted/found error.

I've gone back through the guide, and I don't think I've missed a step. Is there something else I need to do for the EFI partition be accessed by the script?

File: audio_cloverALC-110.command_v1.0o10
EFI partition not mounted
Red Depth/EFI not found
EFI/CLOVER folder not available to install audio
No system files were changed
To save a Copy of this Terminal session: Terminal/Shell/Export Text As ...
logout

Another thing I'm wondering - if I'm using Multibeast, do I need to use these scripts at all, or can I just select the 892 driver with the optional Audio ID:1?

Thanks!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back