- May 3, 2012
- Intel DH67BL
- HD 3000
- Mobile Phone
installed to /L/E.
I installed DW1560 wifi card but my laptop doesn't support it, removed USB wifi driver and install HoRNDIS but it didn't work so I installed USB wifi again as I've no broadband connection.- the USB WiFi... USB WiFi not recommended (install supported PCIe WiFi instead).
I had Parallel Desktop installed but I removed it few days ago.- remove VirtualBox
done- FakeSMC sensor kexts not necessary (they are inefficient also...)
- config.plist/SMBIOS/Trust should be set true/Yes (you have no/false)
- if it works, AptioMemoryFix.efi preferrred over OsxAptioFixDrv-64.efi
- TRIM on 10.13 can be problematic
I forgot what i did on these files, so i will check them if i find time for it.I'm having the same mute issue but this happens when I close the lid of my laptop.
when I close the lid audio gets mute but it doesn't get mute when I select sleep from
can I try these SSDTs you've attached?
my laptop has same audio codec ALC282
my issue is when I close the lid audio gets mute.I forgot what i did on these files, so i will check them if i find time for it.
What type of muted audio are you exactly refering to ?
1. Example: volume at 100% but no audio (like being muted).
2. When you wake from sleep volume bar goes to 0 ?
but this issue wasn't with El Capitan.
this issue occurred in Sierra and still there in High Sierra.