CPU
i5-10210U
Graphics
HD 620
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I am trying to solve audio problem on my Acer V5-573G, Haswell, ALC-282, Big Sur, OpenCore. Everything works except audio. I've tried everything, detected PCI address by gfxutil, tried every layout for ALC-282, alcdelay, fixed HPET..... nothing works.... I am not sure, but it could be related to the fact that there are two audio devices and that AppleALC cannot do the job because of that. Attached is screen shot from DPCIManager. Could anyone give me a good advice how to solve it?

1606915363305.png

I am trying to solve audio problem on my Acer V5-573G, Haswell, ALC-282, Big Sur, OpenCore. Everything works except audio. I've tried everything, detected PCI address by gfxutil, tried every layout for ALC-282, alcdelay, fixed HPET..... nothing works.... I am not sure, but it could be related to the fact that there are two audio devices and that AppleALC cannot do the job because of that. Attached is screen shot from DPCIManager. Could anyone give me a good advice how to solve it?

View attachment 499509
Hi. I have the same audio codec on my HP laptop and mine works using layout-id 3 and AppleALC.kext. What layout-id are you currently using?

Hi. I have the same audio codec on my HP laptop and mine works using layout-id 3 and AppleALC.kext. What layout-id are you currently using?
Also 3. But I tried with all layouts sugested by AppleALC. (3,4,...,127)

Any suggestion?

It's Haswell, i5-4200u, 8GB RAM, FHD... I really tried all I could... SMB is set to zero. The rest is at it is on my laptop.

Attachments

• OC.zip
    4.6 MB · Views: 171
It's Haswell, i5-4200u, 8GB RAM, FHD... I really tried all I could...
please read the faq for proper hardware profile setup:

not sure why you are listing 2 audio sections for?
Screenshot 2020-12-03 175033.png

One is for HDAU (HDMI audio) and another one is HDEF. I’ve added HDAU today. Nothing changes if I remive it. And I’ve already read those FAQs. Do you aim at anything specific?

One is for HDAU (HDMI audio) and another one is HDEF. I’ve added HDAU today. Nothing changes if I remive it. And I’ve already read those FAQs. Do you aim at anything specific?
yes, the hardware profile section

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back