Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
So i updated to sierra, got everything working except audio. I tried everything i can to get it working(multibeast, installing custom kexts, but nothing worked). Multibeast gave me an error
Code:
01/13/17 2:28:58 PM - Starting MultiBeast 9.0.1-20161010
01/13/17 2:29:08 PM - Mounting EFI
01/13/17 2:29:09 PM - Installing 'Drivers > Audio > Realtek ALCxxx > ALC887/888b'
01/13/17 2:29:41 PM - Install of '/Users/Marko/Desktop/MultiBeast.app/Contents/Resources/Clover-ALC887.pkg' failed.
'installer: Package name is Clover ALC887
installer: Installing at base path /
installer: The install failed (The Installer encountered an error that caused the installation to fail. Contact the software manufacturer for assistance.)
'. Exiting.
and multibeast is throwing errors for whatever i try to install. Please help

At my first attempt to install Sierra, I created a soft raid with my two 500GB HD to have some more space. For some reason, MultiBeast wouldn't allow me to install the audio as well (and I have a GA-H61M-S1 REV. 2.2 which is the same codec). I am not sure that my problem was the raid but I tried to do the install process all over again, after expending some time finding a solution. This time, without any raid. Using one HD for the system and the other for Time Machine. And it worked.

So maybe, if you don't have any raid, it could be a partition problem somehow.

I wonder if Sierra 10.12.2 is not working with multibeast. I have very similar issue of not getting audio no matter what kext and combination of kexts to config files I use.

I wonder if Sierra 10.12.2 is not working with multibeast. I have very similar issue of not getting audio no matter what kext and combination of kexts to config files I use.
that may be the case, im running 10.12.2 aswell...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back