Nvidia GeForce 550 GTX Fi
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello !

As the title says, my audio is not working. The system doesn't recognizes it at all. I have tried every combination possible with the audio kexts (I think so), but I can't seem to make my audio work.

One thing is I installed Voodoo, and then I got a panic screen. I've then booted with iBoot, and the sound was ok. I then removed Voodoo and the kernel panic stopped, but no sound again...

I am trying for weeks to make my hackintosh fully operational, but no luck so far... Does anyone have a useful advice? That would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks !

I know this might sound funny, but it seems that my motherboard "doesn't exist". I have looked a lot for it on the internet, but nothing in sight...

On the bios page, I do get the read of it - it's a V-P7H55E motherboard, but when I look for specifications or any other useful stuff about it, I get nothing. Plus, on the motherboard is typed: P7H55-M/V-P7H55E/Dp Mb, so I am really confused.

Parhelion said:
I know this might sound funny, but it seems that my motherboard "doesn't exist". I have looked a lot for it on the internet, but nothing in sight...

On the bios page, I do get the read of it - it's a V-P7H55E motherboard, but when I look for specifications or any other useful stuff about it, I get nothing. Plus, on the motherboard is typed: P7H55-M/V-P7H55E/Dp Mb, so I am really confused.
Are these your specifications?

http://www.asus.com/Barebone_PC/V_Serie ... ifications

Yes.

I have tried one more time with VooDoo, but no luck. Apple HDA, rollback, neither...

I still don't have sound. Thank you for your replies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back