Gigabyte Z170-HD3
CPU
i7-7700K
Graphics
HD 630
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Hello community!

I need help for the graphics card selection, focus is on muscular production. It can be a little cheaper :)

Below my hardware selection:

Motherboard: GIGABYTE GA-Z270X-UD5 LGA1151 Intel 2-Way SLI ATX DDR4
CPU: Intel 7th Gen Intel Core Desktop Processor i7-7700K
RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport LT (32GB)
HDD's: 1x Samsung MZ-75E500B/EU 850 EVO250 GB
2x Samsung MZ-75E500B/EU 850 EVO500 GB
1x Seagate Desktop HDD 4 TB; intern; 3.5"
PSU: Corsir RM650X 80+ 650
Case: Logisys CS4802BK 10-Bay EATX 4U Industrial Rackmount Server Chassis w/120mm Fan & 2x80mm Fans
CPU Fan: Alpenföhn Silvretta
CASE Fan: 2x 80 Noctua NF-R8 redux-1200 1x 120 Noctua NF-S12A ULN

I am very grateful for any help!

Thank you,
mark

Ps: To the installation what I have to pay attention to this setup or have you insider tips !?

Last edited:
hey! Thanks for the quick reply. Cuda is not needed - I've just scoured all forums.

Any recommendations regarding GPU, does not have to fancy ^^ output for 2 screens, thats it...

Thanks in advance for your help!

hey! Thanks for the quick reply. Cuda is not needed - I've just scoured all forums.

Any recommendations regarding GPU, does not have to fancy ^^ output for 2 screens, thats it...

Thanks in advance for your help!
You can run dual monitors off of the integrated HD630 graphics. No dedicated graphics card is needed then.

You can run dual monitors off of the integrated HD630 graphics. No dedicated graphics card is needed then.

Hmm, I've also considered this option, but I'm afraid that this is not enough graphics performance. Various plugins are a little "graphic-intensive", and sometimes 2 Daw's run on.

Hmm, I've also considered this option, but I'm afraid that this is not enough graphics performance. Various plugins are a little "graphic-intensive", and sometimes 2 Daw's run on.
Fanless GTX 750 will fit that case.

Fanless GTX 750 will fit that case.

Will the still supported on hackintosh? I can not find any GTX 780 medelle in the listing buyersguide?

Will the still supported on hackintosh? I can not find any GTX 780 medelle in the listing buyersguide?
They're still supported on Macintosh so yes the drivers ship with the OS. Edit: Actually i think the 750 needs the web driver, the Kepler 700s still have drivers though.

Last edited:
They're still supported on Macintosh so yes the drivers ship with the OS. Edit: Actually i think the 750 needs the web driver, the Kepler 700s still have drivers though.

Hey!
Thanks for the help and tips!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back