Contribute
Register

Audio Issue :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
TOLEDA Bro any new? Of course the Good one only :) Bro did you figure it out how to FIX?

Thanks in advanced..Plz Plz Plz need a Good News :)

TOLEDA i have renamed your attached file HDAEnabler1 to HDAEnabler and installed with KextBeast. Here is the attachment file of IOReg. No Sound :(
I can finally see the device_id; 11020011. There is no AppleHDA.kext support for this audio codec I am aware of. If you have not seen this, give it a try Creative Xfi Titanium PCIE - No Audio

I can finally see the device_id; 11020011. There is no AppleHDA.kext support for this audio codec I am aware of. If you have not seen this, give it a try Creative Xfi Titanium PCIE - No Audio

THANK YOU SO MUCH TOLEDA for your information. Although i am sad :( No i did not see the topic you posted, i will try now. I just deleted those AppleHDA & HDAEnabler Kext from S/L/E. Do i require to change the Device ID in IOPCIPrimaryMatch? If so which device ID should i use to make it work. The one you just told me 11020011 or the one i got from SystemInfo app 1e20.

Thanks for all your support. Awaiting for your reply.

Bro i dont think any hope with Creative Xfi Titanium PCIE (VoodooHDA), I have try out VoodooHDA 2.7.4 and work out, but only one Green OUT PUT, Rest all not working (Orange and black), Headphone is working but i didnot try with mic.

Bro i dont think any hope with Creative Xfi Titanium PCIE (VoodooHDA), I have try out VoodooHDA 2.7.4 and work out, but only one Green OUT PUT, Rest all not working (Orange and black), Headphone is working but i didnot try with mic.

Sound is better han no sound, especially with a creative card.

Toleda, help me.

already installed many applications on both Windows and on OS X, not descubroqual is my codec. I know that your device and vendor id is 1e20 8086. He is currently enabled by voodoohda2.8.5, and is working 100%, but was wondering if exit, a way to get to operate the audio through the HDMI connection, since the video is OK

Audio ALC233

Can you give me strength there? :crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back