Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
TOLEDA HELP ME...

MotherBoard: Gigabyte G1. Sniper M3
Audio Chipset:Creative CA0132 (Ven ID 8086 Device ID 1e20)
OS X: Mountain Lion 10.8
DSDT: Yes

No sound at all. Please tell me how can i able to fix this sound issue. I have seen more then 3000 post about sound issue. I am 110% sure, you have it's solutions.

Thanks in Advanced.

No sound at all. Please tell me how can i able to fix this sound issue. I have seen more then 3000 post about sound issue. I am 110% sure, you have it's solutions.
3000 times I ask for an IOReg and you didn't attach an IOReg. I have 110% no ides what you sound problem is.

3000 times I ask for an IOReg and you didn't attach an IOReg. I have 110% no ides what you sound problem is.

Sorry bro i was just lost after getting some KP, then removed all the driver i try out. . right now i have attached the IOReg.
Thanks bro for your reply.

Attachments

• IO Reg.zip
    321.2 KB · Views: 160
Sorry bro i was just lost after getting some KP, then removed all the driver i try out. . right now i have attached the IOReg.
Thanks bro for your reply.
What version of S/L/E/AppleHDA.kext is installed (Finder/File/Get Info).

TOLEDA Any GOOD news from your side? I am just drowning in middle of ocean, please guide me to get back shore.

Thanks once again for all your support..TOLEDA Rocks..!!

TOLEDA Any GOOD news from your side? I am just drowning in middle of ocean, please guide me to get back shore.

Thanks once again for all your support..TOLEDA Rocks..!!
Install the attached file with KextBeast, restart and reply with a new IOReg.

Attachments

• HDAEnabler1.kext.zip
    24.4 KB · Views: 202
So that creative chip actually works?

Install the attached file with KextBeast, restart and reply with a new IOReg.

TOLEDA i have renamed your attached file HDAEnabler1 to HDAEnabler and installed with KextBeast. Here is the attachment file of IOReg. No Sound :(

Attachments

• IOReg.zip
    323.4 KB · Views: 92
So that creative chip actually works?

KoalaMan Not only me, many user believes TOLEDA can make it possible for any Audio Issue :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back