Contribute
Register

Audio - HDMI Audio AppleHDA [Guide]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rebooted and checked audio outputs, which were the same as before installing the ssdt's
Without HD4600 graphics, ssdt_hdmi-hd4600+ is useless.
See Problem Reporting, Post #1. Attach all requested files.

have your cloverHDMI patch installed on EFI/CLOVER/ACPI/patched.
Should I not use FakePCIID? Do you know how can I uninstall it?
Desktop/HD4600 graphics is native. Remove S/L/E/FakePCIID_Intel_HD_Graphics.kext.
Attach cloverHDMI terminal output.

I also have FakePCIID_Intel_HDMI_Audio.kext and FakePCIID.kext. Should I remove them also? Here is the terminal saved output. Thanks!

Attachments

• Terminal Saved Output.zip
    1.3 KB · Views: 63
Installed 2 incompatible methods.
RehabMan/FakePCIID: post to his thread
cloverHDMI: clean install, cloverHDMI

But when we find the specific problem, that is good! Should I try without both the remaining FakePCII kexts and then reinstall your cloverhdmi?

Thanks again!

Downloaded a text file, use the cloverHDMI link in Post #1.

Problem Reporting (post to this thread with requested files attached)

1. Description of HDMI audio problem: Ran the script downloaded from OP. Script completed but I still have no audio options for my HDMI.
2. OS X version/motherboard model/BIOS version/processor/graphics: OS X 10.11.3/ASUS P8C WS/BIOS version 3202/XEON E3-1245 V2 @ 3.40GHz
3. Procedure/Guide Used: This guide using this script- https://github.com/toleda/audio_CloverHDMI/blob/master/audio_cloverHDMI-110.command.zip per your instructions.
4. Copy of IORegistryExplorer/IOJones (either)
1. IOReg/File/Save a Copy As…, verify file (no ioreg.txt, screenshots) DONE
2. IOJones/File/Save...

6. Copy Of Console/All Messages (last boot)
1. Console/File/Save a Copy As... DONE

8. System/Library/Extensions/AppleHDA.kext DONE
9. Chameleon
1. Extra/org.chameleon.Boot.plist
2. DPCIManager/Misc/Boot Log
3. Extra/dsdt.aml (if installed)
4. Extra/ssdt.aml

11. Clover
1. EFI/CLOVER/config.plist DONE
2. EFI/CLOVER/misc/debug.log (Set config.plist/Boot/Debug/YES) DONE
1. or DPCIManager/Misc/Boot Log

4. EFI/CLOVER/ACPI/Patched/dsdt.aml (if installed) NOT INSTALLED
5. EFI/CLOVER/ACPI/Patched/ssdt.aml This file absent. SSDT-HDMI-NVIDIA-PEG0.aml only file present so am including it.View attachment debug.logView attachment config.plistView attachment AppleHDA.kext.zipView attachment Jason’s Mac.ioregView attachment system.log.zipView attachment SSDT-HDMI-NVIDIA-PEG0.amlView attachment debug.logView attachment config.plistView attachment AppleHDA.kext.zipView attachment Jason’s Mac.ioregView attachment system.log.zipView attachment SSDT-HDMI-NVIDIA-PEG0.aml

Boot: 5:453 0:000 Inserting SSDT.aml from EFI\\CLOVER\\ACPI\\patched ... Success
Clover did not load SSDT-HDMI-P0P2.aml, where is it?

Oh law, it is at times like these that I feel like the dumbest idiot. It appears that Clover will use the latest version of itself that it recognises from all connected storage devices, which in this case was my Installation USB. I didn't mind it since I experienced no problems before, but it seems to have also loaded SSDT files from the USB and ignored the ones on the SSD EFI, even though the SSD was the boot option from the BIOS and I was loading up the SSD 10.10 partition.
So the fix was easy, unplugged the Installation USB drive and HDMI audio is working. Now I know at least to look into the Boot log for SSDT startup messages from the system. Thank you again for your time and help, I hope our paths cross again one day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back