Not open for further replies.
l works perfectly except for HDMI audio
See Post #1/Part A1: OS X ACPI Edits (ssdt):
2. Guide and
4. Audio type/2. Discrete graphics/2. Nvidia

Install ssdt and restart

Not working; see Problem Reporting, Post #1

Hi Toleda!

I am having problems on HDMI audio and I tried many solutions without success. I use the Yosemite with Clover and I attach all requested documents. Can you help me?

Thanks!

Attachments

• boot log.log
    100.1 KB · Views: 92
  • IOREG copy.ioreg
    4.3 MB · Views: 108
  • config.plist
    5.7 KB · Views: 187
  • debug.log
    17.3 KB · Views: 117
  • AppleHDA.kext.zip
    951 KB · Views: 72
Super newb with this stuff... Tried following the directions to the letter but this is my terminal output:

Jasons-iMac:~ JasonL$ /Users/JasonL/Downloads/audio_CloverHDMI-master\ 2/cloverHDMI-Intel\&AMD\:Nvidia ; exit;
/Users/JasonL/Downloads/audio_CloverHDMI-master 2/cloverHDMI-Intel&AMD:Nvidia: line 1: Clover: command not found
/Users/JasonL/Downloads/audio_CloverHDMI-master 2/cloverHDMI-Intel&AMD:Nvidia: line 2: syntax error near unexpected token `('
/Users/JasonL/Downloads/audio_CloverHDMI-master 2/cloverHDMI-Intel&AMD:Nvidia: line 2: `Answer y 3 times (<<<<)'
logout
Saving session...
...copying shared history...
...saving history...truncating history files...
...completed.

I used Clover Configurator to mount EFI.

I have an Asus P8c workstation with 3.4GHz XEON. Nvidia 960. El Cap 10.11.3. I am sure it is something obvious but I am now far enough outside my comfort zone that I do not know how to look for the answer. Thanks!

Hi Toleda.

Do you know why the SSDT method would work on a AMD 280x in 10.11.4 but not in 10.10.5 with the same machine? I changed systems today and left the SSDT on the EFI partition hoping that it would work on the new installation but it didn't, hdmi audio device not showing in System Preferences. I tried deleting the file and run the Easy Script again but no luck, I think it just downloaded the same file again anyway. I can do the full Problem Report if you want to have a look at it.

Which HDMI audio guide did you use?
Is there any files in EFI/CLOVER/ACPI/patched?
Why are you using FakePCIID?

I have used several in the pass. I have your cloverHDMI patch installed on EFI/CLOVER/ACPI/patched. Should I not use FakePCIID? Do you know how can I uninstall it?

Thanks!

Only way to find and solve the problem, both 10.10.5 and 10.11.4.

Unfortunately I formatted the 10.11.4 partition and installed 10.10.5 on, I was having some partition corruption which resulted in a massive amount of "hidden space" used on it and therefore I formatted. Here are the files. I've already tried patching the system with a AppleHDA that I tried on the other system once (I have ALC888 chipset turned of in BIOS now, was also like that in 10.11.4) but still no luck. The audio device shown in DCPIManager is most likely the Apple TV located elsewhere in building, it shows up in System Preferences/Sound.
I used the Easy SSDT Command, Bios Version is 1.12. The GPU works OOB and I did no alterations on it, rest of the Hardware Info can be seen in my Profile.

I would also like to thank you for you continued effort of support for the mackintosh community, your work is quite impressive and very helpful.

Hardware-Audio.pngDCPIManager-Status.pngView attachment AppleHDA.kext.zipView attachment IOReg-output.ioregView attachment Boot.logView attachment SSDT-HDMI-AMD-P0P2.amlView attachment SSDT.amlView attachment config.plist

Thanks alot for your help Toleda!

I downloaded "ssdt_hdmi-hd4600+" & "ssdt_hdmi-nvidia-PEG1", and followed instructions, Extra folder and naming convention. Rebooted and checked audio outputs, which were the same as before installing the ssdt's :(

Are these the correct ssdt's? I wasn't sure, as there were lots of choices.

Could I install only the ssdt nvidia? (I don't use onboard video, it's deactivated in BIOS)

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back