CPU
i7-4700K
Graphics
HD 4600
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi guys wondering if I can get some help. Am a little confused on what steps I need to do. Have gone through all the instructions in the front and am confused on exactly what I need to do. I have done a lot and one thing has worked and none others. If someone can just clear up what steps are necessary for my system that will be great.

I have a GA-Z87N-Wifi - i5 4670K, HD4600 Graphics and audio. Just made a fresh install of El Capitan with Clover. This box is a HTPC so technically I only need the HDMI audio port. Mobo has 5 audio ports so its type 1.

I tried the following for HDMI Audio:
1) Multibeast ALC892 driver + optional HD4600 HDMI audio --> Only got Internal speakers/Digital coax audio, no HDMI

2) Added ssdt_hdmi-hd4600+.aml to acpi/patched --> No change; still no HDMI audio. (also tried renaming it to SSDT-1.aml)

3) Tried: ssdt_hdmi-hd4600+_AirPlay.aml in acpi/patched --> System does not start. Reverted back to ssdt_hdmi-hd4600+.aml

4) Downloaded and Ran: audio_cloverALC-110.command; went through the whole patching process --> reboot --> Still no HDMI audio. ACL892 audio still intact.

5) Downloaded config-hdmi_hd4600-100.plist and copied and pasted the info from it to config.plist file of clover folder. (copied everything to the start of the config.plist file) --> Reboot --> HDMI audio now shows up and all other audio options lost. Also system is acting a little goffy, some internal HDs showing as external.

I have done a lot of steps and some work and others do not. I am very confused as to exactly which steps I am suppose to follow. I don't mind reinstalling and starting from scratch, but some help on exactly which of these steps are needed would be great. Thanks!

toleda

Motherboard
Asus Maximus VII Impact
CPU
Core i7-4770K
Graphics
RX 560 + HD4600
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Pro
  3. Mac mini
Classic Mac
  1. 512K
  2. LC
  3. Power Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
1) Multibeast ALC892 driver + optional HD4600 HDMI audio --> Only got Internal speakers/Digital coax audio, no HDMI

2) Added ssdt_hdmi-hd4600+.aml to acpi/patched --> No change; still no HDMI audio. (also tried renaming it to SSDT-1.aml)

3) Tried: ssdt_hdmi-hd4600+_AirPlay.aml in acpi/patched --> System does not start. Reverted back to ssdt_hdmi-hd4600+.aml

4) Downloaded and Ran: audio_cloverALC-110.command; went through the whole patching process --> reboot --> Still no HDMI audio. ACL892 audio still intact.

5) Downloaded config-hdmi_hd4600-100.plist and copied and pasted the info from it to config.plist file of clover folder. (copied everything to the start of the config.plist file)

I am very confused as to exactly which steps I am suppose to follow.
Ignoring Post #1/Guide always results in failure, see
Table 1: Systems
8. Haswell/HD4600/8series: Guide/HD4600-hdmi_audio

1 and 4 are exactly the same result, one or the other
2 correct
3 disables HDMI audio for AirPay Mirroring
Remove 5/config.plist, see guide for correct config.plist patches
cloverALC ship does enable HDMI audio, patches AppleHDA.kext for HD4600 (necessary, not sufficient)

Motherboard
GA Z87X UD7 TH
CPU
i7 4790k
Graphics
Gigabyte Gtx 760
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. Portable
  2. Power Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hi Toleda,
I am a little bit confused here about the steps to follows for enable HDMI on my build (GA Z87X UD7 TH - i7 4790k - gigabyte GTX 760 2 GB).
I need to enable HDMI audio on both ports ( on board and GPU)
Is it possibile to have a step by step simplified guide for my system ?
Thank you in advance

Motherboard
Z97m D3H
CPU
Intel Core i7 4790K
Graphics
Intel HD 4600
Hello Toleda,

El Capitan 10.11.2
GTX960
Z97m-D3H

I followed this guide http://www.tonymacx86.com/hdmi-audio/172023-amd-nvidia-hdmi-audio-easy-guide.html

I installed the latest driver on Nvidia website, I downloaded ssdt_hdmi-nvidia-PEG0.zip (as my screen is PEG0 reported by IOREG). I renamed the file into SSDT.aml (as I don't have any SSDT in CLOVER/ACPI/PATCHED) I reboot, it worked perfectly but when I shut down the computer the HDMI audio disappear. So I have to reboot to get it back, but always when I shut down the PC I loose the HDMI audio.

Any help ? :(

Motherboard
Z97m D3H
CPU
Intel Core i7 4790K
Graphics
Intel HD 4600
Does shut down mean sleep or power down?
No files, no help.

I mean power down.

I figure it out few days ago. I come here to explain how I fixed it, maybe it can help someone.
"Inject Intel" was checked in the config.plist. This is why I lose the HDMI audio everytime I turn off my pc, but when this option is uncheck, the boot become very slow (1 minute, usually it's 25 seconds) It's because I didn't deactivated the Intel HD 4600 in the Bios. So I deactivated, and my PC start working perfectly :)

Status
Not open for further replies.