- Mar 28, 2012
- Gigabyte Gaming 5P
- GTX 1080
No problem. Here it goes.
- No HDMI OUTPUT DEVICE
- 10.13.0 / Gigabyte Gaming 5P with CA0132 and GTX 760
- Procedure/Guide Used
- Using unmodified SSDT-HDMI-NVIDIA-BR3A
- Using ssdt_hdef-1-x99-alza.zip
- Also applied this patch http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/uploads/monthly_09_2017/post-448675-0-16570100-1506621750.png , trying to get the CA0132 to work as well.
- this is the guide: https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/amd-nvidia-hdmi-audio-easy-guide.172023/
- Copy of IORegistryExplorer/IOJones (Tools 3., either)
- Copy Of Console/All Messages (last boot)
- It's a really huge log. If you really think it's necessary I will upload it. But I can't do a restart right now.
- System/Library/Extensions/AppleHDA.kext http://www.mediafire.com/file/omtsuq9oih1ii4s/AppleHDA.kext.zip
- All EFI Folder from Clover is here: http://www.mediafire.com/file/pnz1bemzkeiprib/EFI.zip