Contribute
Register

Audio - HDMI Audio AppleHDA [Guide]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. No.
Restart, reply with new files.
Hello,

I did as advised but this this not show any results.
Attached the new files.

As it worked before I replaced the GPU I wonder where there is actually anything that is specific to the particular GPU stored.
Wouldn't this be the place that needs updating after a replacement of a GPU?

Regards,
David

Attachments

• Bildschirmfoto 2017-09-03 um 16.26.34.png
    Bildschirmfoto 2017-09-03 um 16.26.34.png
    98 KB · Views: 100
  • IORegexport.ioreg
    6.6 MB · Views: 77
  • boot.log.pdf
    60.8 KB · Views: 162
SSDT-HDEF-HDAS-1.aml still disabled
AppleALC is not the problem, reinstall.
Rebuild kernel cache: Terminal
Code:
sudo touch /System/Library/Extensions && sudo kextcache -u /
Restart
Reply with new files

No. Connect DVI.

I erased disk and installed new copy of Sierra with latest MultiBeast. But nothing changed - I don't have HDMI option.
I did not chose any audio options in MultiBeast again, only copy AppleALC and Lilu to /EFI/CLOVER/kexts/Other/
New files attached.

Attachments

• Vadim6.zip
    2.2 MB · Views: 80
I erased disk and installed new copy of Sierra with latest MultiBeast. But nothing changed - I don't have HDMI option.
I did not chose any audio options in MultiBeast again, only copy AppleALC and Lilu to /EFI/CLOVER/kexts/Other/
New files attached.
Watching!!!! o_O
I am exactly like you...
GA-Z270X-UD5 I7700K HD630
I have audio working properly on all ports available but no HDMI Audio

Watching!!!! o_O
I am exactly like you...
GA-Z270X-UD5 I7700K HD630
I have audio working properly on all ports available but no HDMI Audio

I offered to help you out... Although, from your thread, you should remove all the AppleALC kext non-sense and use Toleda's cloverALC method first with an Audio Layout ID of 1.

After you get use Toleda's way of enabling ALC audio, the HDMI audio part is super easy.

I offered to help you out... Although, from your thread, you should remove all the AppleALC kext non-sense and use Toleda's cloverALC method first with an Audio Layout ID of 1.

After you get use Toleda's way of enabling ALC audio, the HDMI audio part is super easy.
Hi Dracon,
I didnt have a change to try any change yet. I'll have available to try on the weekend..
I'll run as advised. I remember I tried once time to remove AppleALC and I lost audio at all, and before I did a fresh install I tried Toleda's cloverALC but not success... I 'll try again with the clean OS.

Hi Dracon,
I didnt have a change to try any change yet. I'll have available to try on the weekend..
I'll run as advised. I remember I tried once time to remove AppleALC and I lost audio at all, and before I did a fresh install I tried Toleda's cloverALC but not success... I 'll try again with the clean OS.

Let me know if you need any help, I kinda used your original thread as a baseline but then went the full SSDT hot patching method with my machine (the newer style of patching DSDT).

I'll post over in your thread as to not junk up anything here.

you should remove all the AppleALC kext non-sense
Not necessary. cloverHDMI is independent of onboard audio.
AppleALC.kext uses the same files as cloverALC and MultiBeast/ALCxxx audio.

Not necessary. cloverHDMI is independent of onboard audio.
AppleALC.kext uses the same files as cloverALC and MultiBeast/ALCxxx audio.

Fair enough, I just like to stick to a single solution for things, i.e. cloverALC/cloverHDMI just makes things easier in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back