- Jul 28, 2017
- ASUS ROG STRIX Z270I GAMING
- Intel Core i7-7700K Kaby Lake
- ASUS ROG-STRIX-GTX1080-O8G-11GBPS
Sorry.. I forgot to say that I cleaned all previous tries and did the procedure above. That is the best I got up to this moment.Hello Toleda and all,
I’m working on my first Hackintosk. And I spent the last three days (almost all day on it) trying to make my HDMI and DP sound to work.
I really tried hard. I tried almost all solutions available that I could find. Before each one of them I reverted the previous change to a clean install (reverting Clove changes, deleting files and recovering config.plist backup everytime).
3. https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/audio-realtek-alc-applehda-guide.143757 - cloverALC/Beta method
4. https://github.com/toleda/audio_CloverHDMI - cloverHDMI method
- Mobo 5.1 audio and front panel is working
- when I choose Internal speaker, the sound output goes to the green audio jack.
- SPDIF output doesn’t work
- DP output doesn’t work
- HDMI output doesn’t work
OSX: Sierra 10.12.6
Mobo: Asus ROG Strix Z270i Gaming
Mobo Bios version: 0607 x64
CPU: Intel Core i7-7700K Kaby Lake
GPU: Asus ROG Strix GTX1080-O8G-11GBPS
ALL information requested for Problem Reporting is on the attached zip file.
I appreciate your attention and look forward to your help.