Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabyte B85M-D3H
CPU
Graphics
EVGA GT 740 SC 4GB DDR3
Hello,
I have Gigabyte B85M-D3H / Gigabyte Geforce GT610 / Mountain Lion 10.8.5. It all works perfectly except for HDMI audio (from GT610). It would be really great / useful to get this going.

Unfortunately though, I really don't understand the steps that need to be taken, they seem too advanced for me. If anyone knows how to do this, I would really appreciate some advice.

Thanks very much:)

toleda

Motherboard
Asus Maximus VII Impact
CPU
Core i7-4770K
Graphics
RX 560 + HD4600
Mac
iMac, MacBook Pro, Mac mini
Classic Mac
512K, LC, Power Mac
Mobile Phone
iOS
l works perfectly except for HDMI audio
See Post #1/Part A1: OS X ACPI Edits (ssdt):
2. Guide and
4. Audio type/2. Discrete graphics/2. Nvidia

Install ssdt and restart

Not working; see Problem Reporting, Post #1

CPU
i5 4430
Graphics
Intel HD 4600
Mac
iMac
Classic Mac
LC, Power Mac, PowerBook
Mobile Phone
Hi Toleda!

I am having problems on HDMI audio and I tried many solutions without success. I use the Yosemite with Clover and I attach all requested documents. Can you help me?

Thanks!

Attachments

toleda

Motherboard
Asus Maximus VII Impact
CPU
Core i7-4770K
Graphics
RX 560 + HD4600
Mac
iMac, MacBook Pro, Mac mini
Classic Mac
512K, LC, Power Mac
Mobile Phone
iOS
problems on HDMI audio and I tried many solutions without success.
Which HDMI audio guide did you use?
Is there any files in EFI/CLOVER/ACPI/patched?
Why are you using FakePCIID?

Motherboard
ASUS P8C WS
CPU
XEON E3-1245 V2 @3.40GHz
Graphics
EVGA NVIDIA 960 4GB
Mac
MacBook Pro, Mac Pro
Classic Mac
Power Mac
Mobile Phone
iOS
Super newb with this stuff... Tried following the directions to the letter but this is my terminal output:

Jasons-iMac:~ JasonL$ /Users/JasonL/Downloads/audio_CloverHDMI-master\ 2/cloverHDMI-Intel\&AMD\:Nvidia ; exit;
/Users/JasonL/Downloads/audio_CloverHDMI-master 2/cloverHDMI-Intel&AMD:Nvidia: line 1: Clover: command not found
/Users/JasonL/Downloads/audio_CloverHDMI-master 2/cloverHDMI-Intel&AMD:Nvidia: line 2: syntax error near unexpected token `('
/Users/JasonL/Downloads/audio_CloverHDMI-master 2/cloverHDMI-Intel&AMD:Nvidia: line 2: `Answer y 3 times (<<<<)'
logout
Saving session...
...copying shared history...
...saving history...truncating history files...
...completed.

I used Clover Configurator to mount EFI.

I have an Asus P8c workstation with 3.4GHz XEON. Nvidia 960. El Cap 10.11.3. I am sure it is something obvious but I am now far enough outside my comfort zone that I do not know how to look for the answer. Thanks!

Motherboard
MSI P35 Neo2
CPU
Intel Xeon X5470 (socket 771-775 mod)
Graphics
Asus Gtx 760 DirectCu II 2GB
Mac
MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
iOS
Hi Toleda.

Do you know why the SSDT method would work on a AMD 280x in 10.11.4 but not in 10.10.5 with the same machine? I changed systems today and left the SSDT on the EFI partition hoping that it would work on the new installation but it didn't, hdmi audio device not showing in System Preferences. I tried deleting the file and run the Easy Script again but no luck, I think it just downloaded the same file again anyway. I can do the full Problem Report if you want to have a look at it.

CPU
i5 4430
Graphics
Intel HD 4600
Mac
iMac
Classic Mac
LC, Power Mac, PowerBook
Mobile Phone
Which HDMI audio guide did you use?
Is there any files in EFI/CLOVER/ACPI/patched?
Why are you using FakePCIID?
I have used several in the pass. I have your cloverHDMI patch installed on EFI/CLOVER/ACPI/patched. Should I not use FakePCIID? Do you know how can I uninstall it?

Thanks!

Motherboard
MSI P35 Neo2
CPU
Intel Xeon X5470 (socket 771-775 mod)
Graphics
Asus Gtx 760 DirectCu II 2GB
Mac
MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
iOS
Only way to find and solve the problem, both 10.10.5 and 10.11.4.
Unfortunately I formatted the 10.11.4 partition and installed 10.10.5 on, I was having some partition corruption which resulted in a massive amount of "hidden space" used on it and therefore I formatted. Here are the files. I've already tried patching the system with a AppleHDA that I tried on the other system once (I have ALC888 chipset turned of in BIOS now, was also like that in 10.11.4) but still no luck. The audio device shown in DCPIManager is most likely the Apple TV located elsewhere in building, it shows up in System Preferences/Sound.
I used the Easy SSDT Command, Bios Version is 1.12. The GPU works OOB and I did no alterations on it, rest of the Hardware Info can be seen in my Profile.

I would also like to thank you for you continued effort of support for the mackintosh community, your work is quite impressive and very helpful.

Hardware-Audio.pngDCPIManager-Status.pngView attachment AppleHDA.kext.zipView attachment IOReg-output.ioregView attachment Boot.logView attachment SSDT-HDMI-AMD-P0P2.amlView attachment SSDT.amlView attachment config.plist

Status
Not open for further replies.