Contribute
Register

Audio-DSDT error HP Omen

Status
Not open for further replies.

I tried it and when the pc starts, up in the notification bar, sound is activated, but none sound when volume up, or choose a notification sound to reproduce, in output, only recognize speakers, headphones doesn't. And the boot time increases a little.

Edit: With a second restart recognize nothing, speakers or headphones. Another restart did nothing.

P.S. I had to add a new arg: -disablegfxfirmware, because our laptops have dual-gpu, NVIDIA and Intel HD xxx, in my case GTX 1050 4GB and Intel HD 630, so if you use that config.plist, I don't know how you can boot, I patched SSDT-13-8259 with graphics_INI-disable.txt, but I think it did nothing.

Last edited:
Any help? No audio, attach config.plist

Attachments

• config.plist
    11 KB · Views: 66
Any help? No audio, attach config.plist
you may want to enable these:
Code:
<key>Fixes</key>
            <dict>
                <key>Comment-IRQ Fix</key>
                <string>The following fixes may be needed for onboard audio/USB/etc</string>
                <key>FixHPET</key>
                <false/>
                <key>FixIPIC</key>
                <false/>
                <key>FixMutex</key>
                <false/>
                <key>FixRTC</key>
                <false/>
                <key>FixTMR</key>
                <false/>
            </dict>

you may want to enable these:
Code:
<key>Fixes</key>
            <dict>
                <key>Comment-IRQ Fix</key>
                <string>The following fixes may be needed for onboard audio/USB/etc</string>
                <key>FixHPET</key>
                <false/>
                <key>FixIPIC</key>
                <false/>
                <key>FixMutex</key>
                <false/>
                <key>FixRTC</key>
                <false/>
                <key>FixTMR</key>
                <false/>
            </dict>
edit it false to true?

Nothing happens, audio still disable, I reboot and then EC reset but nothing, I forgot to say that in previous installation of High Sierra I used Multibeast to install important kexts, and in audio section I choose Universal > VoodooHDA 2.9.0d10 and headphones ALWAYS working but internal speakers only a few times, like 2 of 10 times.

Nothing happens, audio still disable, I reboot and then EC reset but nothing, I forgot to say that in previous installation of High Sierra I used Multibeast to install important kexts, and in audio section I choose Universal > VoodooHDA 2.9.0d10 and headphones ALWAYS working but internal speakers only a few times, like 2 of 10 times.
multibeast is mainly for desktops

best to use AppleALC and Lilu Kext

next time:

Use this tool and upload your problem reporting files:

multibeast is mainly for desktops

best to use AppleALC and Lilu Kext

next time:

Use this tool and upload your problem reporting files:

I know it's for desktop, but I used it to install important kexts anyway, I attach zip file made with the tool.

Attachments

• debug_19194.zip
    3.4 MB · Views: 71
I know it's for desktop, but I used it to install important kexts anyway, I attach zip file made with the tool.
update your clover

i use version 4862 which works ok

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back