Contribute
Register

Audio-DSDT error HP Omen

Status
Not open for further replies.
What patches have you applied to your dsdt if any?

Also which codec is yours? mines ALC295:

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-04-30 at 11.55.59.png
    Screen Shot 2019-04-30 at 11.55.59.png
    105.5 KB · Views: 82
Last edited:
What patches have you applied to your dsdt if any?

Also which codec is yours? mines ALC295:

I only used patches listed in the guide you posted a few days ago, battery, rtc, wake v2, sys os, and 2 o 3 more, but only that are in the guide you posted.

Mine is ALC295 too. But sometimes in Hackintool recognizes it and other times not, sometimes recognizes CM238 HD AUDIO CONTROLLER and says that it is in HDEF PciRoot.../Pci(0x1f,0x3)
In windows in Run I type dxdiag to search the name of my audio component and says 10ec&DEV_0295, and searching in internet says that it is a Realtek ALC295, but like I said in hackintool says that my audio is a Intel CM238 HD Audio Controller,

Edit: Right now I had reboot my pc and have audio, speakers and headphones, in IORegistryExplorer says that my layout-id = 1c000000 (28), but I tried it like 10 times and didn't work so... idk

Maybe I really have intel CM238 and not ALC295, but idk the list of devices of each audio series, I searched in internet but without lucky

Last edited:
Have you tried to install Mojave yet you might get lucky with audio?

Have you tried to install Mojave yet you might get lucky with audio?

Can it be installed through apple store?
And if I update, Is it necessary to do the patches?

Can it be installed through apple store?
And if I update, Is it necessary to do the patches?
You can download it through the app store yes, I would install to another partition rather than update as you may need your current install to fix stuff on the mojave side.

You can download it through the app store yes, I would install to another partition rather than update as you may need your current install to fix stuff on the mojave side.

Nothing, I give up, I have installed VoodooHDA, headphones works always, and speakers sometimes, it's better than nothing (AppleALC), thank you both for trying help me and fix it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back