Contribute
Register

Audio device in "system report" and "sound" but NO SOUND

Did RE running Multibeast 9-1 Audio only corrupt the installation of the RIGHT ONE?

• Don't know how to use this

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Or this either but it won't let me proceed

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-H270-HD3
CPU
i5-7600K
Graphics
RX 560
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
  2. Mac mini
  3. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. Power Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Followed AppleHDA Realtek Audio v2 all steps then used the MultiBeast 9-1 to NEW install ALC 887 w 100/200/300
have divide in the sound (finally) but no sound output trying all options. (Sound works because I can swap hard drives to W10 and Linux Mint that work fine) Soooo I learned how to IOReg explore ... so I progressing ... in KNOWLEDGE but still no sound!!! :(. SIP was set at 0X3 so it DID INSTALL

I did have to run Multibeast more than once to get the right drivers selected (the first time with MultiBeast 10.2 because it DID say "download the latest" but that one "Failed" to install. The first try with 9-1 it was set to 887 "Legacy" so redid one the top of that one ...

This OTHER thing is when I ran Multibeast I only messed with the Audio ...should I have reinstalled the Ethernet and Graphic along with the Audio ..AGAIN ??? or NOT ???

MultiBeast 9.1: Sierra only
MultiBeast 10.2: High Sierra only

No sound, missed:
MultiBeast 10.2 > Drivers > Audio > RealtekALCxxx √ 200 / 300 Series X299 Audio Device ID Patch

Next install:
H270-HD3/MultiBeast/Audio/RealtekALCxxx
√ ALC887
√ 100 / 200 / 300 Series Audio
√ 200 / 300 Series X299 Audio Device ID Patch​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back