Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
z97 Extreme 4
CPU
Graphics
Gtx 970
Hey all.

Recently built a new Hackintosh, everything running great except a few times a day the audio balance gets randomly thrown off. Either 100% right or 100% left. In system preferences it shows center. My current fix is, move the slider then put it back to center and it goes back to normal. My configuration is 8700k, gigabyte z370 ultra gaming 2.0 with Hyperx cloud II USB headphones. Any suggestions for a more permanent fix?

I'm having a similar problem with my 8700k build too. After a few hours of use, the audio will randomly jump to a heavy left channel balance. Haven't figured out how to reset it without a full reboot. Any ideas?

I'm having a similar problem with my 8700k build too. After a few hours of use, the audio will randomly jump to a heavy left channel balance. Haven't figured out how to reset it without a full reboot. Any ideas?

No have not found a fix yet. Mine is quite frequent, seems to alternate left and right the slider in system preferences stays the same position, I just adjusted the slider slightly and it fixes it. It is very annoying though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back