Intel Core i7-6700T
Graphics
nVidia GeForce 930A 2GB
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
dear all,
I have HP PC release in 2017, i want to installing Mac Os Yosemite on it, after boot with flag -v, the message says that my platform its not supported.
all secure boot is disabled.
please help what version of mac os (Yosemite, El Capitan or Sierra) that supporting to my PC, or I have to reconfigure SmBios?

thank to your attention.

El Capitan or Sierra will likely work on it. Is this an HP laptop ? Or a desktop ?

thank you..i will try it.
its HP All-in-One 24 inch

El Capitan or Sierra will likely work on it. Is this an HP laptop ? Or a desktop ?

i tried as you suggest, and its work, I installing OS X Sierra.
its not work as well, kernel panic. I configrute config.plist to add the version at SMBios, and its work.
but, new error appear, waiting for root device.

what should I do? reconfigured config.plist in my bootable USB or My HDD in PC that wanna be Installed OS X?

sorry for my english ^_^

moved to desktop support

i tried as you suggest, and its work, I installing OS X Sierra.
its not work as well, kernel panic. I configrute config.plist to add the version at SMBios, and its work.
but, new error appear, waiting for root device.

what should I do? reconfigured config.plist in my bootable USB or My HDD in PC that wanna be Installed OS X?
sorry for my english ^_^
Use the standard iMac 14,2 SMBIOS. Boot in verbose mode (press the spacebar and select verbose booting) and take a picture of the screen where it stops, at the kernel panic. Post it here, upload the picture for us to view.

Use the standard iMac 14,2 SMBIOS. Boot in verbose mode (press the spacebar and select verbose booting) and take a picture of the screen where it stops, at the kernel panic. Post it here, upload the picture for us to view.

This is the last message before it reboot.
IMG_6139.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back