Contribute
Register

<< Solved >> Attempting Bootloader update - Remote available version not showing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Z97 PC Mate
CPU
i5 3.5GHz
Graphics
R9 270x
Good day. I've had my machine running on clover for some time. Recently I tried a boot loader update within Clover configurator.

In the configurator under the option "Install/Update Clover", after pressing Check now button i see "Current booted Revision: 4871" but I do not see a "Remote available revision". Instead of a value for the latest version - i see a checkmark with "Link--primary". When I press the Update box I see an error message Clover_rLink--primary.pkg not found! . I am running clover configurator "Global Edition Version 5.18.3.0 and I am connected to the internet. Any ideas why clover configurator can not find the latest version? I have tried an earlier version of Clover Configurator - but I am seeing the same result. My machine is running High Sierra without any issues but I thought it best to keep my boot loader and kext's updated over time. The EFI partition is mounted btw. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

I'm having the same issue.

I stopped checking Clover updates with Clover configurator because this problem seems to come and go each time they update CC. Instead i just go to the Clover website and check manually.

Thanks - It seems the latest version of CC works for me.

BTW just noticed this note under the latest Clover release. This has more to do with Clovers pref pane, but it could be relevant.

"CloverUpdater is no more working because of GitHub policy. It doesn't allow to download a file from a script. You should get updates manually from this place"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back