Contribute
Register

Attempted overclock on 9900k and now macOS wont boot just +++++ and nothing else

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am using OcQuirks and FwRuntimeServices together as my aptio fix as it was working last night and this morning before the overclock, now it sadly is not. I am going to try with AptioMemoryFix now. This should still in theory allow for Native NVRAM correct?

OcQuirks and FwRuntimeServices should be good, assuming OcQuirk is configured correctly.

Please post your EFI folder.

Change your Aptio fix or try using the EFI folder from post #4 of my z390 thread.
Still no luck, even with aptiomemory being used. I really don’t know what could be causing this since again, last night it was working fine

Still no luck, even with aptiomemory being used. I really don’t know what could be causing this since again, last night it was working fine

Please post your EFI folder.

I’m trying to figure out how to post my config file but running into the issue of not being able to upload it via windows since I can’t get on the hackintosh. I am quiet new to this so is there a work around? I’ve tried booting from my hackintosh USB but that isn’t working either lol

I’m trying to figure out how to post my config file but running into the issue of not being able to upload it via windows since I can’t get on the hackintosh. I am quiet new to this so is there a work around? I’ve tried booting from my hackintosh USB but that isn’t working either lol

Zip your EFI folder and click:
Screen Shot 2020-02-20 at 5.37.27 PM.png

Here you go, for some reason windows wasnt allowing me to zip it due to "security"

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    3.8 MB · Views: 110
Tried the EFI and nothing unfortunately. Still stating the allocated pages error and runtime can not be found

Are you sure your MSR is unlocked?

Ill take a picture of what Im seeing and make sure it is unlocked but Im 99% positive it is. One sec

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back