Contribute
Register

ATI SHAFIRE RX580 PULSE 8 GB: NO GPU ACELERATION, ONLY WORKS 2 DPs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
MSI P55-GD65
CPU
i5 << need model # >> See Forum Rules !!
Graphics
RX 580
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
I have an OLD PC with:
-Operating System is MacOs Mojave (the last update of this).
-Motherboard: MSI P55-GD65, 8 Gb RAM DDR3.
-A fairly old Intel i5 family: 1 processor, Nehalem -> of course no graph integrated(Built-In).
-PCI Express x2 (1 slot of motherboard): An ATI Shafire RX 580 Pulse 8GB DDR5 graphics card. (5 outputs:(2) DisplayPorts, (2) HDMI, (1) DVI.
ATOM BIOS Rom:
SubsystemVendorID: 0x1da2 SubsystemID: 0xe353
IOBaseAddress: 0xa000
Filename: 353Y6SFC.O6B
BIOS Bootup Message:
E353 Polaris20 XTX A1 GDDR5 256Mx32 8GB
-USB 2.0 no 3.0 with more 4 ports ...
The first problem I had was that I couldn't use all the graphic outputs, only 2 DisplaysPorts.
-2 DP, 2 HDMI, 1 VDI.
In Clover boot flags: GraphicsEnabler=0
I managed with a little effort to make it work in Clover -> Graphics ->Fb = Orinoco , ports: 5 ports 0, injecting ATi graphics, and change values of Clover->kernel & kexts -> Kexts To patch -> AMD95000Controler, and modify hexadecimal sequence of the inputs and outpus based in HEX Orinoco secuence ...
im delete de WEB kexts and works 5 ports of my ATI.

Now I have another problem, I can't get graphic acceleration, it's a shame because I waste the potential of it.
im try to follow the next guie: https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...elp-sapphire-rx-580-black-screen-saga.298721/
without much success .
If someone receives me and can help me, I am grateful.
Make last minute modifications and deactivate all disabled all ACPI, without much success.
It uses the Orinoco fb with 5 outputs, but it only outputs 2, the 2 DisplayPorts, and the GPU graceful acceleration doesn't work either.
Attached .rom file for ZGPU, and table of my graphics card in case someone can give me a hand.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.