ntel 3000HD
Mac
  1. MacBook
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hi!
Is possible to have ATI Radeon HD 7600 working without DSDT injection? I have my hackintosh working fine without DSDT (DQ67EP and i7 2600k) on Mavericks 10.9.5....the only thing that doesn't work is my PCI-e Graphic card. I can boot and start MacOS, but it is't recognized....only a GPU with 3mb memory.

All methods that I could find on net used Kext AND DSDT injection, not only Kext. I've tried to make my own DSDT by extracting my current DSDT using MaciASL, but I got a lot of errors.

do you found a way to make it work ?, I have a laptop with this graphics card and I am downloading the iso to make it hackintosh. but it would be interesting to know if it is compatible before making the entire procedure, taking into account that will be the first time that I do.

greetings

do you found a way to make it work ?, I have a laptop with this graphics card and I am downloading the iso to make it hackintosh. but it would be interesting to know if it is compatible before making the entire procedure, taking into account that will be the first time that I do.

From where are you "downloading the iso to make it hackintosh" ?

Hi!
Is possible to have ATI Radeon HD 7600 working without DSDT injection? I have my hackintosh working fine without DSDT (DQ67EP and i7 2600k) on Mavericks 10.9.5....the only thing that doesn't work is my PCI-e Graphic card. I can boot and start MacOS, but it is't recognized....only a GPU with 3mb memory.

All methods that I could find on net used Kext AND DSDT injection, not only Kext. I've tried to make my own DSDT by extracting my current DSDT using MaciASL, but I got a lot of errors.

It is very normal to get errors when trying to recompile the DSDT.aml file. For starters make sure your MaciASL is set to ACPI 5.0. That will help reduce a lot of the errors. Second, Google search any remaining errors and generally there is a patch that can be applied to get rid of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back