Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
ASUS K95v
CPU
Core i5 Ivy Bridge
Graphics
Intel HD Graphics 4000
Good afternoon! Not so long ago, I installed macOS Big Sur, but my WiFi doesn't work. My WiFi Is Atheros AR9485WB-EG, I used to have macOS Mojave, and everything worked there thanks to the IO80211Family kext, but when I put it in clover on Big Sur, I caught Memory Panic on boot. How do I make Wifi work?

Good afternoon! Not so long ago, I installed macOS Big Sur, but my WiFi doesn't work. My WiFi Is Atheros AR9485WB-EG, I used to have macOS Mojave, and everything worked there thanks to the IO80211Family kext, but when I put it in clover on Big Sur, I caught Memory Panic on boot. How do I make Wifi work?
I think, Atheros Wifi is no longer supported since Catalina

Thanks, I try it :)

Still it stuck at "Memory Panic" :cry:

Boa tarde! Não faz muito tempo, instalei o macOS Big Sur, mas meu WiFi não funciona. Meu WiFi é o Atheros AR9485WB-EG, eu tinha macOS Mojave, e tudo funcionava lá graças ao IO80211Family kext, mas quando coloquei no trevo do Big Sur peguei o Memory Panic na inicialização. Como faço o Wifi funcionar?
Hello! I have the same chipset as your Atheros 9485 and I also have the same problem. Have you managed to solve?

Hello! I have the same chipset as your Atheros 9485 and I also have the same problem. Have you managed to solve?
the faq in my link has recommendations for wifi cards

o faq no meu link tem recomendações para placas wi-fi
The point is that I already used Catalina, and everything worked perfectly. This problem occurred after I upgraded to Big Sur. I know what the procedures are for enabling Wi-Fi, the issue is that with Big Sur the atheros 9485 kext is causing a kernel panic. I read your faq but unfortunately I couldn't find the solution to my problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back