Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
hi i hav installed snow lepord and i want to enable my internet can plzzz sumbdy giv me a driver for atheros l2 ethernet
every thing else is workin great jst need to enable my internet !!!!!!!!!!!

Did you try the maolj's Atheros1cEthernet kext in the latest MB?

Enables Atheros AR8132 Fast Ethernet, AR8131 Gigabit Ethernet, AR8151 v1.0 Gigabit Ethernet, AR8151 v2.0 Gigabit Ethernet, AR8152 v1.1 Fast Ethernet and AR8152 v2.0 Fast Ethernet controllers. Created by maolj and updated by thecandle.

SnapMan said:
Did you try the maolj's Atheros1cEthernet kext in the latest MB?

Enables Atheros AR8132 Fast Ethernet, AR8131 Gigabit Ethernet, AR8151 v1.0 Gigabit Ethernet, AR8151 v2.0 Gigabit Ethernet, AR8152 v1.1 Fast Ethernet and AR8152 v2.0 Fast Ethernet controllers. Created by maolj and updated by thecandle.
k ill try it and tell u and it wud b kind if u cud giv a link :mrgreen:

It is in the latest version of MultiBeast....for Lion 4.3.0 but I suspect it would work for SL if the chip is the same. I am basing that on my experience migrating from SL to Lion, all my kexts worked, so there is a great deal of compatibility.

SnapMan said:
It is in the latest version of MultiBeast....for Lion 4.3.0 but I suspect it would work for SL if the chip is the same. I am basing that on my experience migrating from SL to Lion, all my kexts worked, so there is a great deal of compatibility.
so if i jst install da driver nothin else frm da lion multi beast it will work

I am suggesting that you try it as you seem stuck, I don't have the same hardware, so I am only suggesting something that might work.

I would then run in the Snow Leopard MB System Utilities, not sure that they are identical for Lion and SL.

If it doesn't work, you will have to hunt around further for an appropriate kext or else use either a plug in Ethernet card or a USB dongle and go WiFi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back