Intel HD 3000
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hey all,
I recently bought Atheros AR5B97 and used toledaARPT.kext and it installed successfully and in DPCI Manager its showing (AR9287)

The problem is it doesn't detect any networks just keeps searching but not showing up any networks name

Vendor: 168C Device: 002E Sub Ven: 105B Sub Device: E034

I saw many posts RehabMan suggesting about toledaARPT.kext so it worked for me but it doesn't detect any wifi network Screen Shot 2014-11-21 at 1.55.43 AM.png

OS X Yosemite 10.10
Clover Bootloader
No DSDT used

Hey all,
I recently bought Atheros AR5B97 and used toledaARPT.kext and it installed successfully and in DPCI Manager its showing (AR9287)

The problem is it doesn't detect any networks just keeps searching but not showing up any networks name

Vendor: 168C Device: 002E Sub Ven: 105B Sub Device: E034

I saw many posts RehabMan suggesting about toledaARPT.kext so it worked for me but it doesn't detect any wifi network View attachment 114750

OS X Yosemite 10.10
Clover Bootloader
No DSDT used

Did you test your hardware on Windows or Linux?

Are your system networking kexts (IONetworkingFamily.kext, IO80211Family.kext) vanilla?

Hardware is working on Windows 7 and my kexts are vanilla for Sure!

Hardware is working on Windows 7 and my kexts are vanilla for Sure!

If your laptop includes keys/buttons that control power to the WiFi card, use them to make sure the hardware is powered on.

If your laptop includes keys/buttons that control power to the WiFi card, use them to make sure the hardware is powered on.

Just tried that first thing is my system doesn't have any hotkey for wifi but still tried all keys with Fn key in case if some keys are over ride by os x NO LUCK :(

Just tried that first thing is my system doesn't have any hotkey for wifi but still tried all keys with Fn key in case if some keys are over ride by os x NO LUCK :(

OS X has no hotkeys for WiFi on/off. But it sure sounds like the card is not powered on.

OS X has no hotkeys for WiFi on/off. But it sure sounds like the card is not powered on.

Oh yeah !!! You are the man it was switched off Salute you boss it works !!!!

I pressed Fn key with some random key and now its turned on :)

Thanks allot :)

What random key you pressed with the Fn key?
Thx

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back