Contribute
Register

ASUS Zenbook UX305 compatability

Status
Not open for further replies.
How did you get the battery reader working? Mine is stuck at 0%, and no matter what I try, it's not changing. I have the same laptop, so hopefully whatever you did can work for me. Also, did you get the trackpad working? It's I2C, so the guide you linked to doesn't work. Thanks.

Hi Squarq

Could you manage the trackpad and keyboard on UX305UA, unforrtuantely I can t :) so if you do please give me some hint, or could you please post your efi backup. many thanks

Hi Squarq

Could you manage the trackpad and keyboard on UX305UA, unforrtuantely I can t :) so if you do please give me some hint, or could you please post your efi backup. many thanks

Yeah, I got almost everything working now. To get the keyboard working, I just used VoodooPS2.kext and it worked right away. For the function keys, I used AsusFNBKeys.kext. For the trackpad however, I used voodooI2C.kext and had to mess with a lot of DSDT settings. I'll give you the link to my DSDT's and you can see if those work for you, but otherwise you might want to check out this ****** post for help "https://www.******.com/r/hackintosh/comments/5kwlod/trouble_getting_ux305ua_to_sleep/" I hope it works for you :)

Attachments

• DSDT.zip
    61.8 KB · Views: 144
  • VoodooPS2Controller.kext.zip
    81.5 KB · Views: 130
  • VoodooI2C.kext.zip
    72.8 KB · Views: 127
  • AsusNBFnKeys.kext.zip
    22.7 KB · Views: 141
Yeah, I got almost everything working now. To get the keyboard working, I just used VoodooPS2.kext and it worked right away. For the function keys, I used AsusFNBKeys.kext. For the trackpad however, I used voodooI2C.kext and had to mess with a lot of DSDT settings. I'll give you the link to my DSDT's and you can see if those work for you, but otherwise you might want to check out this ****** post for help "https://www.******.com/r/hackintosh/comments/5kwlod/trouble_getting_ux305ua_to_sleep/" I hope it works for you :)
I cant believe it ! It works! I have played many hours with the kext, and now , with these it works like a charm.
Just two things remained , sound and battery status...

Many many thanks, and have a nice day!

Hi, are you running High Sierra ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back