Status
Not open for further replies.
RehabMan,

Thanks failed to note same.

jhawk

RehabMan,

Thanks failed to note same.

jhawk

In second attempt you fixed it (now not zero bytes).

Problem... the wrong codec. Request is for onboard audio codec dump, not HDMI-audio.

RehabMan,

I feel like a yoyo! That should be it I hope.......
FYI It is easier to do it correct the first time! New logo for my coffee cup.

ref: mmelo1986
He requested we do a short video on MacIASL configuration and usage. Not a bad idea but I lack the ability to accommodate the request, no camera.

jhawk

victor123ong,

As requested:
Revised

jhawk

thanks, i would like to have getdump input too, as it can help me to determinde the best node for audio output by applehda

victor123ong,

As requested:
Revised

jhawk

navigate here:
usr/local/bin/getdump

and run the get dump command
as voodoohda node appear to be work for UX 305, we can take the voodooHDA node to appleHDA node

Slow down! ALL PATCHES ON LIST ARE APPLIED IN FASTLANEPACKAGE it was all done for you.

However, It is a good learning experience to build your own DSDT/SSDT but currently your config.plist requires DSDT/SSDT.

jhawk

Woops you are correct I was jumping around the guide making sure I did all of the things listed. Didn't even think about the fastlane package already having it.

Thank you again Jhawk

To jhawk
i advise u some idea to make people install easier, u can use both config for pre installation and post installation, try to do it

Pre installation
1.) format USB (GUID Partition Table+Mac Journal Format+Name of USB=Untitled)
2.) Making installer using following command:
sudo /Applications/Install\ OS\ X\ Yosemite.app/Contents/Resources/createinstallmedia --volume /Volumes/Untitled--applicationpath /Applications/Install\ OS\ X\ Yosemite.app --nointeraction
3.) Copy the content of ur hackintosh EFI partition to the content of USB EFI partition
4.) Navigate to ur hackintosh following directory (/System/Library/Caches/com.apple.kext.caches)
5.) you should see a kernel cache, copy it to the ur USB(
/System/Library/Caches/com.apple.kext.caches)
6.) reboot, and u can boot into USB installer

Conclusion:
this means that u need only provide ur kernel cache and EFI partition folder which contain only clover and boot (No microsoft or other stuff here)
Note: the config ur used in pre installation is same as the config u use in post installation

jhawk
the above technique can be applied to ur EI capitan too
u can put 10.10.4 kernel cache folder to the EI captain installer (90% it will goes to installer boot screen with same config)

Just wanted to let you guys know that I tried connecting to the internet by tethering my OnePlus One to my UX305 via bluetooth and its working perfectly. I am waiting for my DW1560 to get here so in the meantime this is a great way to be able to connect to the internet. Hope this helps some of you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back