Contribute
Register

ASUS Zenbook UX305 compatability

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome! I think everything is installed... thanks for the help and guide. I used your patched files to test quickly... but everything seems to be working perfectly.

Unfortunately Dell is out of stock on the DW-1560 :(

kalamaxoomac,

Glad to hear all is well. Enjoy

FYI It took three days(WD) to be back in stock for me.

jhawk

RehabMan,

Thanks. never expanded window before so I never saw remove. Added an update to install guide, so no one will try to use config.plist from FastLanePackage.

jhawk

I have enabling the Half volume fix
and node to patch to switch the headphone and speaker automatically for UX305

Attachments

• VoodooHDA_UX305.kext.zip
    161.7 KB · Views: 132
Screen Shot 2015-06-30 at 11.41.22 PM.pngScreen Shot 2015-06-30 at 11.41.30 PM.pngScreen Shot 2015-06-30 at 11.48.34 PM.png

brightness can be enabled through PNLF dsdt fix of clover

victor123ong,

When you say "Brightness" that is a broad term:

Is ALS Ambient Light Sensing working?
Are Function Keys working without AsusNBFnKeys ?
Or are you saying this supersedes the need for ACPIBacklight.kext ?

BTW Cool patch VoodoHDA
FYI: added it to install guide in post #4

jhawk

Ref: 10.10.4 update,

Installed with no problems.

jhawk

RehabMan,

FYI Windows 10 build 10159 and 10162 leaves a /EFI/bootsect.bak behind post install. It seems to give mounting /Volumes/EFI a hiccup. I've deleted it twice now via terminal and sudo. Just in case someone else runs into it. it's locked up tight!

jhawk

RehabMan,

FYI Windows 10 build 10159 and 10162 leaves a /EFI/bootsect.bak behind post install. It seems to give mounting /Volumes/EFI a hiccup. I've deleted it twice now via terminal and sudo. Just in case someone else runs into it. it's locked up tight!

jhawk

What kind of 'huccup'? Obviously, you can still mount it otherwise you would not be able to delete it in OS X.

I've not seen any such problem with Win10 (although it has been a while since clean install).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back