ITXintosh
CPU
Celeron G1620
Graphics
GT630
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
I'm installing OS X El Capitan on my UX305 (1080p, 5Y10, 8G, 128GB) using Clover and getting the following error:

OsxAptipFix: Error - requested memory exceeds our allocation relocation block.
Requested mem: 1aC00000 - 1B3FFFFF, Pages: 800, Size: 800000
Reloc block: BCEA2000 - CADFBFFF, Pages: DF5A, Size:DF5A0000

I've tried using the second AptioFix too but that simply fails to boot at all.

Does anyone have suggestions? I bought the UX305 having came from a macbook and I simply do not like Windows.

RehabMan

Motherboard
Intel DH67BL
CPU
i7-2600K
Graphics
HD 3000
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I'm installing OS X El Capitan on my UX305 (1080p, 5Y10, 8G, 128GB) using Clover and getting the following error:

OsxAptipFix: Error - requested memory exceeds our allocation relocation block.
Requested mem: 1aC00000 - 1B3FFFFF, Pages: 800, Size: 800000
Reloc block: BCEA2000 - CADFBFFF, Pages: DF5A, Size:DF5A0000

I've tried using the second AptioFix too but that simply fails to boot at all.

Does anyone have suggestions? I bought the UX305 having came from a macbook and I simply do not like Windows.

Follow the Clover guide linked from the FAQ.

http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html

Pay attention the Broadwell info in the FAQ. It is important.

Motherboard
ITXintosh
CPU
Celeron G1620
Graphics
GT630
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
Motherboard
ASUSTeK Computer INC
CPU
Intel Core m3-6Y30 0.9 GHz
Graphics
Intel HD Graphics 515
Mac
  1. MacBook
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Not sure whether our touchpad hardware are the same or not. How can i help you?
So whenever I remove the drivers that show automatically loads by following vinz0r instructions, and then I edited my dsdt to match his, however whenever I do that I get kernel panic and can't boot

Motherboard
ASUS K501UB
CPU
i5-6200U
Graphics
HD 520
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
So whenever I remove the drivers that show automatically loads by following vinz0r instructions, and then I edited my dsdt to match his, however whenever I do that I get kernel panic and can't boot
I'm not sure if I understand you correctly. First, you have to disable Apple I2C driver by renaming it (instructed in the guide). Second, you need to install the I2C kext by a kext installer (Kext wizard, for example). Finally, you meed to patch your DSDT. Don't just "copy and paste". You have to find which block it is then modify it like the examples.

Motherboard
ASUSTeK Computer INC
CPU
Graphics
Intel HD Graphics 515
Mac
  1. MacBook
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
I'm not sure if I understand you correctly. First, you have to disable Apple I2C driver by renaming it (instructed in the guide). Second, you need to install the I2C kext by a kext installer (Kext wizard, for example). Finally, you meed to patch your DSDT. Don't just "copy and paste". You have to find which block it is then modify it like the examples.

yes, That is what i did... at first i changed my dsdt manually i didnt copy and paste, then i installed i2C kexy with kext wizard, but as soon as i reboot a get a kernel panic.... So i i removed the i2c kext and I can boot again.... I also try to temporary load the I2C kext to see if i can see the changes in IORegistry but nothing, even when i manually rename the Apple I2C by following the instructions.

Motherboard
ASUS K501UB
CPU
i5-6200U
Graphics
HD 520
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
yes, That is what i did... at first i changed my dsdt manually i didnt copy and paste, then i installed i2C kexy with kext wizard, but as soon as i reboot a get a kernel panic.... So i i removed the i2c kext and I can boot again.... I also try to temporary load the I2C kext to see if i can see the changes in IORegistry but nothing, even when i manually rename the Apple I2C by following the instructions.
According to what you said, i think you didn't do it correctly. You need to do it ORDERLY and EXACTLY as i said. If you don't know how to patch your DSDT, you can post it here to look for some help.

Motherboard
ASUSTeK Computer INC
CPU
Graphics
Intel HD Graphics 515
Mac
  1. MacBook
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
According to what you said, i think you didn't do it correctly. You need to do it ORDERLY and EXACTLY as i said. If you don't know how to patch your DSDT, you can post it here to look for some help.
Here is my EFI Folder if you can take a look.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    17.1 MB · Views: 95
Motherboard
Mainboard: ASUSTeK Computer INC.
CPU
Graphics
Intel HD Graphics 515, Core: 850 MHz
Hello Rehabman, I was hoping you could assist me in determining how I could fix a little issue I keep running into on my UX305CA hackintosh you helped me work on last month. I don't recall having this issue with 10.11.5 but it was when I updated to 10.11.6 that I noticed my sound started having issues:

1. When I run my laptop in El Capitan, everything works perfectly.
2. I restart my computer and boot into Windows 10 (Same HDD as my El Capitan Installation, Different partition).
3. Everything in Windows 10 works perfectly.
4. I reboot back into El Capitan, and my sound no longer works at all. Everything else, except sound, works perfectly.
5. In order to get my sound to start working again I have to do the following set of steps:
Mount my EFI and edit my config.plist by changing the following values:
<key>CsrActiveConfig</key>
<string>0x67</string> change to <string>0x3</string>
I change the value to 0x3 (SIP Partially Disabled)
6. I reboot my computer, load El Capitan, and of course my laptop will not boot El Capitan and crashes.
7. I hard reset my laptop by pressing the power button all the way until the device is completely turned off.
8. I turn the laptop back on and wait for the Clover Menu to appear.
9. I then manually go in the Clover Boot Menu and change the CsrActiveConfig 0x3 back to 0x67 and proceed to boot back into El Capitan.
10. My sound is back up and running like normal.
11. I then have to go and load my EFI, then config.plist and change my CsrActiveConfig back to 0x67 so it will be saved in my config.plist once again.
<string>0x67</string>

I have to follow these steps in this exact order for my sound to work again. Basically anytime I boot into Windows 10 and then back into El Capitan, it takes like 4 min to get through all these steps in order for my sound to start working again. It is just an annoyance and I can't understand how 0x67 SIP completely disabled would have to be changed back to 0x3 and then back to 0x67 in order for the sound to remain on.

I am trying to figure out how and why Windows would alter the SIP settings for my loaded kexts?

I haven't seen or read anyone else dealing with a sound issue similar to this or how they fixed it so I didn't know if you had any suggestions to try?

Thanks for your help,

RehabMan

Motherboard
Intel DH67BL
CPU
i7-2600K
Graphics
HD 3000
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello Rehabman, I was hoping you could assist me in determining how I could fix a little issue I keep running into on my UX305CA hackintosh you helped me work on last month. I don't recall having this issue with 10.11.5 but it was when I updated to 10.11.6 that I noticed my sound started having issues:

1. When I run my laptop in El Capitan, everything works perfectly.
2. I restart my computer and boot into Windows 10 (Same HDD as my El Capitan Installation, Different partition).
3. Everything in Windows 10 works perfectly.
4. I reboot back into El Capitan, and my sound no longer works at all. Everything else, except sound, works perfectly.
5. In order to get my sound to start working again I have to do the following set of steps:
Mount my EFI and edit my config.plist by changing the following values:
<string>0x67</string> change to <string>0x3</string>
I change the value to 0x3 (SIP Partially Disabled)
6. I reboot my computer, load El Capitan, and of course my laptop will not boot El Capitan and crashes.
7. I hard reset my laptop by pressing the power button all the way until the device is completely turned off.
8. I turn the laptop back on and wait for the Clover Menu to appear.
9. I then manually go in the Clover Boot Menu and change the CsrActiveConfig 0x3 back to 0x67 and proceed to boot back into El Capitan.
10. My sound is back up and running like normal.
11. I then have to go and load my EFI, then config.plist and change my CsrActiveConfig back to 0x67 so it will be saved in my config.plist once again.
<string>0x67</string>

I have to follow these steps in this exact order for my sound to work again. Basically anytime I boot into Windows 10 and then back into El Capitan, it takes like 4 min to get through all these steps in order for my sound to start working again. It is just an annoyance and I can't understand how 0x67 SIP completely disabled would have to be changed back to 0x3 and then back to 0x67 in order for the sound to remain on.

I am trying to figure out how and why Windows would alter the SIP settings for my loaded kexts?

I haven't seen or read anyone else dealing with a sound issue similar to this or how they fixed it so I didn't know if you had any suggestions to try?

Thanks for your help,

Try just doing cold boot without all the SIP setting changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.