Contribute
Register

ASUS Zenbook UX305 compatability

Status
Not open for further replies.
I already searched the forum. I'm sorry but isn't this thread about ux305 compatibility? I'm asking about the UX305CA-UHM4T compatibility. It's been a popular sale in Canada on the Microsoft Store so I hoped for a little community of people hacking this one :) I'm just trying to know if someone has this model or something similar so we can share useful infos/files. I'll keep reading around. Thanks for your time.

I already searched the forum. I'm sorry but isn't this thread about ux305 compatibility? I'm asking about the UX305CA-UHM4T compatibility. I'm just trying to know if someone has this model or something similar so we can share useful infos/files. I'll keep reading around. Thanks for your time.

This thread is mostly about Broadwell UX305, not Skylake.

If there is no guide in the guides forum for your laptop, then one doesn't exist.

Suggestion...

Follow the Clover guide linked from the FAQ.

http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html

Pay attention the Skylake info in the FAQ. It is important.

Once you determine all the details for hacking it, you can create your own guide and publish in the guides forum.

I already searched the forum. I'm sorry but isn't this thread about ux305 compatibility? I'm asking about the UX305CA-UHM4T compatibility. It's been a popular sale in Canada on the Microsoft Store so I hoped for a little community of people hacking this one :) I'm just trying to know if someone has this model or something similar so we can share useful infos/files. I'll keep reading around. Thanks for your time.

Everything works on my UX305CA UHD laptop perfectly except the trackpad of course. There are some guys currently working on a trackpad kext so it should be just a matter of time before a working trackpad is released. They have a beta version working but its still a little buggy and might cause your system to crash.

Thanks to both of you. I'll give it a shot using parts of the UX305FA guide and your posts, chrinist. I think it should do it!

I hope I didn't miss anything...

The best way to verify you "didn't miss anything" is by following your own guide, from scratch in order to verify it is correct.

In the software world, we call it "testing".

@vinz0r I have Asus K501UB-DM039D, it uses I2C touchpad. I followed your instruction on github but i had to modify I2C1, not I2C0. I've just got it working and almost cried =)) Thank you bro. Great job. Please keep developing. (y)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back