Contribute
Register

ASUS Zenbook UX305 compatability

Status
Not open for further replies.
sarge999,

I need a backup of this new config (Win10, Mint, Yosemite ) I'll be back when it is done....

7:30am -- 9:30am Estimate

jhawk

All still seems to be working quite well with the exception that I am now getting activation errors with appstore and Imessage. I assume I need to change s/n or identifier in config.plist using clover?

sarge999,

You always used MacBookAir6,2 not MacBook8,1....
The values for MacBook are not in clover yet

So you need to change to MacBookAir6.2 and MacBookAir in config.plist
Doubled up on allergy meds and slept like a baby......

What about sleep function and DW1560?

jhawk

sarge999,

Did MacBookAir resolve the problem?

jhawk

Authentication worked. We'll see how the apps do shortly.

sarge999,

At some point soon I need to reinstall Yosemite. I've tried way to much "Testing", so a clean install is in order. I tried again to get the DW1560 from Dell even went to 9343 parts still not listed, I guess I will have to call and get put on hold etc.FYI I installed Avast for Mac it goes nuts at "eztv.ch" taken over by bad guys. Kind of sad that a group can takeover a site like that. But who can they call the authorities call them criminal....

jhawk

You can use the online chat feature on the dell site to order the card. Fast and easy.

sarge999,

I will try again tomorrow the last time chat failed in OS X. New, Clover has Macbook in it but so far no joy MacBook1,1 even if you leave it blank it picks MacBook1,1 and all that goes with it, tried it no DSDT/SSDT nope. It is like starting all over. I'll wait for EL Captain if I'm going to start all over! Signed up for Beta July I think.

jhawk

sarge999,

Got Dell, DW-1560 is out of stock and will not take order until it is in-stock
(no backorder).

jhawk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back