1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
in advance id like to say thankyou for your help
let me explain step by step what I did

1.Installed Clover Bootloader and got everything working
2.Pressed f4 before booting to send all DSDT & SSDT files to EFI/EFI/CLOVER/ACPI/origin
3.Then I moved only the DSDT & SSDT files into another directory and went on to patch/dissasemble the files all together and ended up receiving the .DSL files like I was suppost too.
4. heres the problem after opening the files with RehabMan's MaciASL i got 3 errors, I managed to get rid of 2 of them by using Rehabman's Laptop DSDT patches and applying "GFX0 to IGPU" but there was one error still remaining. (PARSEOP LOCAL_0) I've tried as much as i could to get rid of the but just plain out deleting it creates more and more errors so atm i am stuck and was wondering if anyone could help me out with fixing this error so I can patch my brightness (haswell) and battery.

Attachments

• DSDT.aml
    90.5 KB · Views: 65
Last edited:
in advance id like to say thankyou for your help
let me explain step by step what I did

1.Installed Clover Bootloader and got everything working
2.Pressed f4 before booting to send all DSDT & SSDT files to EFI/EFI/CLOVER/ACPI/origin
3.Then I moved only the DSDT & SSDT files into another directory and went on to patch/dissasemble the files all together and ended up receiving the .DSL files like I was suppost too.
4. heres the problem after opening the files with RehabMan's MaciASL i got 3 errors, I managed to get rid of 2 of them by using Rehabman's Laptop DSDT patches and applying "GFX0 to IGPU" but there was one error still remaining. (PARSEOP LOCAL_0) I've tried as much as i could to get rid of the but just plain out deleting it creates more and more errors so atm i am stuck and was wondering if anyone could help me out with fixing this error so I can patch my brightness (haswell) and battery.

Not a desktop. Moved to laptop support.

http://www.tonymacx86.com/yosemite-laptop-support/152573-guide-patching-laptop-dsdt-ssdts.html

Nothing can be done with DSDT.aml alone. As you should know from reading the guide, disassembly must be done with all DSDT/SSDTs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back