Contribute
Register

Asus ZenBook S13 UX392FN (Whiskey Lake) with Catalina

Status
Not open for further replies.
depends if you have intel graphics, which i would assume you have but your hardware profile is not filled out correctly

please read the faq for proper hardware profile setup:

maybe because you are missing HFSPlus.efi

I added HFSPlus.efi file to drivers32UEFI and drivers64UEFI folders, still can't see installation partition.

I added HFSPlus.efi file to drivers32UEFI and drivers64UEFI folders, still can't see installation partition.
if you have made changes then you will need to upload new zipped clover folder

Sorry, my fault.

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    3.4 MB · Views: 40
yes, it helps! I see installation partition now, but it still stuck (see attachment). May be I need to change something in the bios settings?

Attachments

• IMG_7975.jpg
    IMG_7975.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 66
yes, it helps! I see installation partition now, but it still stuck (see attachment). May be I need to change something in the bios settings?
maybe it may need the usb one as well:

Am I right, I need to copy SSDT-USBX.aml file from this post to EFI/CLOVER/ACPI/patched?

ok, I added SSDT-USBX.aml file as well as SSDT-PNLF.aml file. Still no success and stuck during installation launch. What else I can try?

ok, I added SSDT-USBX.aml file as well as SSDT-PNLF.aml file. Still no success and stuck during installation launch. What else I can try?
SSDT-PNLF.aml is for brightness, will have no effect on getting to the installer

SSDT-PNLF.aml is for brightness, will have no effect on getting to the installer
It was just a try, I found a post where user said that it might helps. But not for me:(
What I need to do? Can you please help me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back