Contribute
Register

Asus Zenbook 13 UX 333 F (Whiskey Lake) Compatibility!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somebody knows, how fix sound in headphones after sleep? And how add Windows boot partition in OpenCore?

Somebody knows, how fix sound in headphones after sleep? And how add Windows boot partition in OpenCore?
fix sound in headphones after sleep....

I used CodecCommander.kext with hda-verb installed to /usr/local/bin along with ALCPlugFix

from here:

it's my EFI
everything works fine except the sound
it works normal after restarting ubuntu
Everything is working with this EFI however touchscreen and trackpad refuses to work. My laptop is an ASUS UX480F, can anybody help to get these working please.

I have created a GitHub repo for Zenbook S UX391UA. The newer whiskey lake zenbook and UX391UA have a lot in common and could help many Zenbook users. The repo by hieplpvip for zenbook's does not work well with the newer overall architecture of our zenbooks. There is difference between all models so be careful while using my Config as is. If anyone needs help, you can reply here or raise an issue on the GitHub repo.

Link: https://github.com/FlasHRender/Zenbook-S-UX391UA-hackintosh

Oh no! Looks like khalidthami's posts are gone! Can anyone share khalidthami's recent EFIs?

What happened to this thread, where did all the good stuff go?...

Oh no! Looks like khalidthami's posts are gone! Can anyone share khalidthami's recent EFIs?

What happened to this thread, where did all the good stuff go?...

Don't worry I made a generic bootable EFI (with hot patches) for Zenbook. That should work way better than Khalidthami's previous EFI.

Link : https://github.com/FlasHRender/Zenbook-S-UX391UA-hackintosh/tree/master/EFI Bootable generic

Note its a starting place for your EFI. Everything won't work(quite a few things should).

Does your camera works in Facetime or Zoom Metting? Does your bluetooth can add device such as mouse or keyboard? How do you manage to make sound to work? Mine ux333fn, not working camera, sdcard, hdmi, sound and adding device to Bluetooth

My camera works OOB so I didn't have a problem with that.

Bluetooth: I have aptX(B&W PX) and AAC(AirPods Pro) working for audio, I will be getting the Apple Trackpad 2 tomorrow so I can test that. I have seen a few people talking about few models of mouse and keyboard not working though on GitHub page for the Bluetooth.

HDMI: Do you have Nvidia gfx? if so your HDMI is most probably connected to it and won't work. Maybe you could try Type C to HDMI.

SD-Card: You could try Sinetek-rtsx.kext with you device id paths/patches.

Does your camera works in FaceTime or Zoom Metting? Does your Bluetooth can add device such as mouse or keyboard? How do you manage to make sound to work? Mine ux333fn, not working camera, sdcard, hdmi, sound and adding device to Bluetooth
Hi so I have received my Apple Magic Trackpad 2 and it works flawlessly with the Intel Bluetooth kext.

Don't worry I made a generic bootable EFI (with hot patches) for Zenbook. That should work way better than Khalidthami's previous EFI.

Link : https://github.com/FlasHRender/Zenbook-S-UX391UA-hackintosh/tree/master/EFI Bootable generic

Note its a starting place for your EFI. Everything won't work(quite a few things should).

My camera works OOB so I didn't have a problem with that.

Bluetooth: I have aptX(B&W PX) and AAC(AirPods Pro) working for audio, I will be getting the Apple Trackpad 2 tomorrow so I can test that. I have seen a few people talking about few models of mouse and keyboard not working though on GitHub page for the Bluetooth.

HDMI: Do you have Nvidia gfx? if so your HDMI is most probably connected to it and won't work. Maybe you could try Type C to HDMI.

SD-Card: You could try Sinetek-rtsx.kext with you device id paths/patches.
Does your trackpad work? I'm having issues getting mine to work on a UX480F

Hello again guys... unfortunately HDMI is still not working (rebooting after plugging in my UX333FN). I tried the frame buffer patching method suggested by Hackintool after changing the DP connector to HDMI but nothing changed (framebuffer-con1-type & framebuffer-con2-type). Maybe I missed something during patching?

Here I attach my config.plist and my Ioreg, as well as my complete EFI, if someone is able to help me :(

P.S. I also tried a USB-C to HDMI adapter, it doesn't work in OS X and NOT EVEN in Windows 10, googling I found out that probably my zen book is not compatible with this kind of adapter (Choetech). So I'm back trying with HDMI...

Screenshot 2020-06-26 at 15.54.49.png

Attachments

• config.plist
    10.2 KB · Views: 99
  • Asus-Mac’s MacBook Pro.ioreg
    7 MB · Views: 117
  • EFI.zip
    37.3 MB · Views: 241
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back