Contribute
Register

Asus Zenbook 13 UX 333 F (Whiskey Lake) Compatibility!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. I have the same issue. When I plug the HDMI in, the laptop screen goes to black for 2 seconds, but then works ok. It's a very minor issue for me.

hy, I have a problem with applealc. After I updated applealc.kext the sound controller isn't working. I'm using clover from you.

Screen Shot 2020-04-12 at 03.10.01.png

Did you repair permissions?

As i said in post #77...

Windows users: Don't reboot for going to Catalina from Windows, or audio will break (and you'll have to reboot Catalina twice to restart it). It's better switch off.

Which applealc.kext version do you use? Catalina version? Give some clues...

yes I have fixed the permission.

I don't use Windows, just a hackintosh.

from this repo
v1.4.8

I have the same version (1.4.8) and my Catalina version is 10.15.4. Sound works ok.

Where did you put your CodecCommander.kext? Mine is in Clover/Kexts/Other (I have some issues if i put in L/E...)

like yours, in Clover/Kexts/Other. can you share your latest clover & kext too?

My system reboot when I loaded kext, what can I do?

yes my friend, i have the same problem
perfect the kext is loaded successfully and perfect the pc restart
Ok(
Waiting for more stable kext)

I tried today load kext, and have this. xD

Attachments

• Снимок экрана 2020-04-25 в 10.34.29.png
    Снимок экрана 2020-04-25 в 10.34.29.png
    2.8 MB · Views: 93
And how fix HMDI connect crash?

Attachments

• Снимок экрана 2020-04-25 в 11.06.53.png
    Снимок экрана 2020-04-25 в 11.06.53.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 69
Hi to this community.
I used Clover and launchedon ux392 almost all, except sleep, BT and wi-fi. But it's great to use Catalina on Asus;)
After all when my happiness go down I've notice that fan not turn off at all and temperature of device are going between 58-64, and even 80 degrees when launched some apps like iTunes.
So my question how to make this adaptive to CPU load and made rules like in win. Due to temperature of the Zenbook.
Thank you in advance if someone can help with this issue and plus in BT and sleep on laptop))

your PC is ux392fn or ux392fa?
FN - nvidia gf mx150 on board.
as i understand i need some additional config in clover due to discrete graphics?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back