Contribute
Register

Asus Zenbook 13 UX 333 F (Whiskey Lake) Compatibility!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sorry, but I can't create ssd_UIAC patch, what I should disable?

Attachments

• Снимок экрана 2020-01-30 в 16.40.28.png
    Снимок экрана 2020-01-30 в 16.40.28.png
    2.9 MB · Views: 73
I am sorry, but I can't create ssd_UIAC patch, what I should disable?

Remove SSDT_UIAC and USBPorts.kext from CLOVER, add USBInjectAll.kext and carefully follow instructions (first icon on your screenshot). Bluetooth is port HS10 for me

In the end click export (rightmost icon) and replace USBInjectAll with generated USBPorts in Clover. SSDT is not required according to instructions

Is it normal for Sleeping?
My laptop slept, by didn’t wake up(
Is it unreal: my laptop slept, when I close it?

Attachments

• Снимок экрана 2020-01-30 в 17.41.59.png
    Снимок экрана 2020-01-30 в 17.41.59.png
    3 MB · Views: 92
  • 57354F2D-FE68-41F6-A57D-2ECE6B0ABEE7.jpeg
    57354F2D-FE68-41F6-A57D-2ECE6B0ABEE7.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 75
Hello,

i am new to using MacOS on a normal PC.

I tried the Clover Configuration, there after the installation the touchpad worked.
Now i installed MacOS again using your clover configuration from post #73, but there the touchpad is not working.

I compared the two configurations but actually don't know what's the problem.
Any ideas?

Hello,

i am new to using MacOS on a normal PC.

I tried your CloverConfiguration, there after the installation the touchpad worked.
Now i installed MacOS again using your clover configuration from post #73, but there the touchpad is not working.

I compared the two configurations but actually don't know what's the problem.
Any ideas?

Hello again,

after a half day und about 20 reboots the touchpad works again.
I have no idea what the problem was. (I have nothing changed)

But was does not work is:
HDMI - when I plug in my external monitor I get a black screen an the notebook reboots
USB-C - when I plug in my external HDD nothing happens

Any suggestions?

Thank you very much for your explanations.

I will have a look on creating my own dsdt file the next days.
But for now your's is working without problems for me.

Hi!

Could some of you confirm if trackpad with numberpad works ok (trackpad itself and numberpad too)?

My model hasn't got this option.

Another thing. I realized that the screen indicator for keyboard backlight up and down works in Mojave, but not in Catalina. Someone achieve it in Catalina?

Thanks!
View attachment 450162

I use Catalina too.

Yes trackpad works, but numberpad (for sure) not.

I also have no indicator for the keyboard backlight, but for me that's no problem.

I have a problem with usb. When I connect my IPad to laptop sidecar working, Apple Music see my device, but Finder can’t find IPad, I enable showing DVD/CD in finder settings

Well, I worked a bit last days and I have a reasonably-perfect hackintosh... ;) with dual boot

Thanks for the fantastic work and help!

Read carefully, please... details are important

attached stuff:

- Complete Clover folder
- kext to L/E folder
- Patch for backlight & KB backlight (this with F6/F7)

What doesn't work:
Camera (the built-in cam has IR facility, as real Apple cams haven't, it seems difficult achieve to work it).
Card Reader
Handoff, continuity, sidecar... (of course. Intel wifi doesn't work and usb wifi dongle can't do this).

Things you have to do (because I can't do for you):

1) Make your own dsdt file. Mine is inside clover folder, but it's not a good idea using it. As (I supose) you know, dsdt is a very specific file for each individual machine. The right way is making your own following this Rehabman's guide: https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-patching-laptop-dsdt-ssdts.152573/: Extract your own dsdt, patch it with "Common Patches" (except "Add IMEI"), copy/paste the patch attached below, compile it and put it into Clover/ACPI/Patched folder. Easy, isn't it?

2) Perhaps your USB configuration is different than mine. Then, it's better creating your own custom DDST-UIAC file. Use hackintool (in USB section. Info button contains a excellent guide to do this... Read carefully).

3) HDMI Audio: All it's ready to achieve it, but probably you will need a custom EDID for your specific second screen.

TIPS & TRICKS:

1) Windows users: Don't reboot for going to Catalina from Windows, or audio will break (and you'll have to reboot Catalina twice to restart it). It's better switch off.

2) If you can't live without disabling trackpad (remember, F6 key is used to decrease KB Backlight now), "Print screen" key can do it... o_O

3) BT Mouse: I tested it with a Microsoft 3600 and a Satechi M1 without luck (two mices are paired, but don't work). I read in a forum that Magic Mouse works well with an Internal Intel BT card, but I'd like be sure before spend a lot of money in it... Someone can test and comment it?
UPDATE: I found an old (and heavy) Logitech Laser Travel lost in a box...and It works flawessly without doing anything special! Quick paring (when rebooting too) and very good performance. Will Logitech be the solution?

Enjoy!
I tested your clover folder w/ DSDT generated from ssdt-time. The thing is I booted with -v (verbose) to see clover log, however the log ran for 2 seconds into black screen (which was really fast). The SSDT for backlight keyboard worked somehow. And about 2 or 3 minutes of black screen later, the installer just showed up. Just wondering if there's something wrong with that black screen.

Update: Also is your laptop running hot? Mine runs much hotter than using windows when using hackintosh. Tks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back