Contribute
Register

Asus Zenbook 13 UX 333 F (Whiskey Lake) Compatibility!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anybody please explain how you got the working values for HDMI (pipe, bus id)? Thanks.

P.S. I've attached my current folder if anyone wants it. Config is pretty clean. Keyboard backlight is not working because I never use it.

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    8 MB · Views: 123
Can anybody please explain how you got the working values for HDMI (pipe, bus id)? Thanks.

P.S. I've attached my current folder if anyone wants it. Config is pretty clean. Keyboard backlight is not working because I never use it.
Hi, I use your clover with my ux433fn, it is so good! But sound don’t work, changing sound works, system can detect my headphones. What can I do? I tried reboot to kubuntu 18.04 where sound work, but in Mac OS it isn’t.

Hi, I use your clover with my ux433fn, it is so good! But sound don’t work, changing sound works, system can detect my headphones. What can I do? I tried reboot to kubuntu 18.04 where sound work, but in Mac OS it isn’t.

Maybe your version uses different layout?

I use kubuntu 19.10. I've seen some discussion of a bug with our codec on Linux, try newer version.

Look at this thread:

Thanks for the link, that didn't work. But my sound doesn't break after sleep so that's good

Does it work for you? It's quite long to explain it, but I basically followed this very useful guide:

Yep, same as you. I've successfully followed that guide before but now I have a problem with Preparation step: even now that HDMI works, the corresponding row is not highlighted in red as it should. I probably missed something.

Talking about the built-in bluetooth, idk why but my laptop's bluetooth works ONLY after restarting from windows: When it is working, bluetooth functions flawlessly, then after shutting down and start the pc up again without going into windows first, it is doing that infinite search thing.

Btw, has anyone achieved the USB mapping on the 15-inch model? Thanks. My model is the UX533FD (basically ux533fn with a nvidia 1050m)

Now I have working fn keys (except fn lock), display backlight and power control. Still no luck for the I2C HID Elan 1200 touchpad and webcam though.

Maybe your version uses different layout?
Where are you change it? Clover config.plist? And why we use SSDT-ALC296, when in Windows driver is for alc269
Also, did you do something with system to start sound?

Last edited:
Well, I could solve the issue about broken sound after restarting from Windows.

Simply, I deleted realtek driver in win, and then sound doesn't break in Catalina. The only limitation is you have to shut down in Windows (not reboot) before use MacOs.

I'm going to install a generic audio driver for running sound in Windows. I hope it works.
Let me know the procedure you did and how you installed a generic audio driver in Windows please, I couldn't do it

Thanks, I tried all ids, in 12 works only headphones, in 21 works all, 21 was as a default xD
I tried start my FnKeys with instruction, but system didn’t boot(

What can I do with sleeping, I should in bios->security lock card reader and cam?
My laptop’s fan always work, is it normal?
Maybe somebody knows how delete standard Catalina 10.15.2 apps? In ./Applications is only safari.app
Sidecar don't work with usb connection (wireless connection don't work too xD)

Last edited:
Could someone please post the content of the EFI-Folder, which allows to boot an USB-Stick and start the installation of Catalina? The archive released in this thread only boots the Mojave installer.

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
I have good news. Internal Intel BT works!

OMG, this is amazing! Thank you for continuing to work on this.

This totally sidesteps the audio issues (BTW, any luck with HDMI Audio or generic Windows drivers?)

Webcam does not work?

(Sorry for so many questions, fell out of a loop for a while)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back