Classic Mac
  1. iBook
  2. iMac
  3. Power Mac
  4. PowerBook
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Thunderbolt disables my usb keybroad and mouse

Hey there so i got a hackintosh working on the asus z97 deluxe nfc/wlc the problem that i am having now is when i plug in my thunderbolt to ethernet cable my keybroad and mouse stop working, only if its pluged in at boot, but if its not plugged in at boot then it wont work

i need to stay with 10.8.5 cuz i use protools 10 and its like 6k to get the newest one

Thanks for the help

Hey there so i got a hackintosh working on the asus z97 deluxe nfc/wlc the problem that i am having now is when i plug in my thunderbolt to ethernet cable my keybroad and mouse stop working, only if its pluged in at boot, but if its not plugged in at boot then it wont work

i need to stay with 10.8.5 cuz i use protools 10 and its like 6k to get the newest one

Thanks for the help

For right now all TB devices must be connected at boot to be recognized and hot-plugging not will work.

Thanks for the help

Hi Steven, I want install 10.8 on z97 deluxe nfc/wlc. Please can you help me ? I have Apollo 8p. I can install mavericks but it s slow work and have much problem so want install mountain lion, I have graphıcs card NX8600GT and NVIDIA GeForge GT 120 Thanks for help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back