Contribute
Register

ASUS Z97 Deluxe - i7-4790k - Clover UEFI - Onboard AC Wifi/Bluetooth 4.0 - Secure Drive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Eric
I have the exact same build and i cannot get past the Boot manger screen.:banghead:

Did you have any problem with Preview not working etc? that is the only problem i have. I also got my own SSDT for my PRO AC Wifi version board.

So far everything is working except:

Preview crashes,
Some apps won't open, like Transmission etc.

Did you have any problem with Preview not working etc? that is the only problem i have. I also got my own SSDT for my PRO AC Wifi version board.

So far everything is working except:

Preview crashes,
Some apps won't open, like Transmission etc.

Hi Gocast
How did you get past the boot manager screen?

Hi Gocast
How did you get past the boot manager screen?

What Bios version are you running? did you follow the tips in the first post about setting up the bios etc? "Making one change in the bios, save, boot back into the bios and make another change"

I don't know your milage with hackintosh, so i have to presume what i do :p

Have you plugged the disk into the right Sata ports for example? So far this board is really easy to work with, have not had one single kernel boot error etc.

Things i can think of on the top of my head without actually being in front of your machine:

Check that everything is looking correct, following the guide.
Check the version of Clover, is it the latest etc.
Is the Mavericks boot usb functional.
Maybe re-download clover, kext's, files etc

Im sure we/you will solve it.

In the boot screen (Bios) what drive did you select as your boot disk? There is usually two disks, one the system disk and, second the UEFI disk. try the last if the option is there.

I really cannot think of anything else, but my experience with Hackintosh is also limited to some degree.

Best of luck :)

I have an ASUS Z97 Pro (wifi ac) motherboard and I followed all the steps of this guide but when I need to run the installer I can't because it doesn't show up on clover. I tried every usb port but the result is the same: clover boot screen with nothing to choose but preferences, when I connect my windows drives they show up on clover. Anyone can help me?
System specs:
Asus Z97 Pro (wifi ac)
i5-4670k
2x4GB corsair vengeance pro 1866Mhz
asus gtx 770 2GB directcu II oc

I have an ASUS Z97 Pro (wifi ac) motherboard and I followed all the steps of this guide but when I need to run the installer I can't because it doesn't show up on clover. I tried every usb port but the result is the same: clover boot screen with nothing to choose but preferences, when I connect my windows drives they show up on clover. Anyone can help me?
System specs:
Asus Z97 Pro (wifi ac)
i5-4670k
2x4GB corsair vengeance pro 1866Mhz
asus gtx 770 2GB directcu II oc

ifede94
Any luck i am having the same issues

- - - Updated - - -

In the boot screen (Bios) what drive did you select as your boot disk? There is usually two disks, one the system disk and, second the UEFI disk. try the last if the option is there.

I really cannot think of anything else, but my experience with Hackintosh is also limited to some degree.

Best of luck :)

Thanks for the response just tried again no luck

Erik's Workstation Build:
ASUS Z97 Deluxe - i7-4790k - Clover UEFI - Onboard AC Wifi/Bluetooth 4.0 - Secure Drive​

Hi Eric I have the same build but there is no HD to boot from after clover install:banghead:

Proper documentation.

Thank you

I'm just your time to work through the points. 'm newbie and would have been more to read in the forum and not the same one advanced mainboard to buy.

greetings from Switzerland

makrus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back