Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Asus Z97-A
CPU
I5 4690k
Graphics
Evga 760 ti 2gig ftw superclocked
I'm using iboot haswell with my Asus z97-a and i5-4690k and evga gtx 760 ti sc. It fails with a kernel panic. I've tried it with PCIRootUID=1 -x -v and other bootflags. It almost installed with -v -x -s -f cpus=1 but failed and went to bios. I tried again but it threw up a different error.

Attachments

• IMG_3431.JPG
    IMG_3431.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 251
I'm using iboot haswell with my Asus z97-a and i5-4690k and evga gtx 760 ti sc. It fails with a kernel panic. I've tried it with PCIRootUID=1 -x -v and other bootflags. It almost installed with -v -x -s -f cpus=1 but failed and went to bios. I tried again but it threw up a different error.

Doubt the Kernel from iBoot Haswel would work. Z97 Hardware is different. Will need to use a Genuine Mac from a friend or family in order to create the Unibeast Boot Stick.

But try booting with GraphicsEnabler=No -v -x -f

Doubt the Kernel from iBoot Haswel would work. Z97 Hardware is different. Will need to use a Genuine Mac from a friend or family in order to create the Unibeast Boot Stick.

But try booting with GraphicsEnabler=No -v -x -f

No luck. What about about removing the video card or downgrading to a z87? I've also read about using a hp elite 8000 as a starter Mac. I have no way of using a real Mac.

No luck. What about about removing the video card or downgrading to a z87? I've also read about using a hp elite 8000 as a starter Mac. I have no way of using a real Mac.

Following a guide for a HP Elite 8000 is nonsense totally different hardware. Attach all files Clover folder removing Theme along with the following & Make sure they're all zipped.

Code:
sudo touch /System/Library/Extensions && sudo kextcache -u /

Code:
kextstat

I'm just trying to get my vanilla snow leopard up and running to buy a higher version that has haswell support.

I'm just trying to get my vanilla snow leopard up and running to buy a higher version that has haswell support.
try -v -x cpus=1 PCIRootUID=1 nv_disable=1 npci=0x2000

It gets a little further but keyboard and mouse don't work. They're plugged into USB 2.0.

Attachments

• IMG_3682.JPG
    IMG_3682.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 231
Try selecting English at the language screen.

Still no luck. Guess I'm going old school with an outdated machine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back