CPU
i5-6600K
Graphics
GTX 970
Mac
MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
iOS, Other
There is a chance that Mountain Lion will support Haswell. Only updates will confirm this. Based on the new MBA having Haswell CPUs makes me believe that other than the well documented Mac Pro, Haswell may spread across all Apple units this year. Especially the mobiles. Time will tell.

Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
Hi ColonelPanicGold,

How did it go with the Asus Z87 Pro?

I loved what I read about this motherboard, I'd really appreciate if I could have some feedback about its performances and if it can be turned into a hackintosh easily.

Cheers!

Donnie Darko

Motherboard
Gigabyte X58A-UD3R
CPU
i7 Quad core
Graphics
MSI GT710 2GB (Nvidia) via HDMI
Mac
MacBook, MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
Power Mac
Mobile Phone
iOS
CPU
i7-4770k
Graphics
2x gtx260
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
I have z87 pro mobo. Hackintosh works well exept audio that kinda scraching. keep trying to solve this problem. finally works! yppi-ka-yey

Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
Hey washirving,
I got a Asus Z87 pro as well, I am a complete noob, just quick steps for hackintoshing... what should I follow?
Thanks.

Motherboard
P8P67
CPU
i7 2600K
Graphics
NV 570GTX
Mac
MacBook Air
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
Android
I have z87 pro mobo. Hackintosh works well exept audio that kinda scraching. keep trying to solve this problem. finally works! yppi-ka-yey
yeah, i´d love to know how you did it! i just can´t get my USB stick to boot into chimera 2.20 or anything for that matter.....

could you please help me out?

cheers

ALL

Motherboard
Asus Gene VII
CPU
i7 4790K
Graphics
Gigabyte GTX 970 mini
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
iOS
Some feedback about the steps will be great...

Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
Haven't been on here in a while but anyway.

I still prefer Asus over Gigabyte, even for a hack - flashing the BIOS is simple and I've always got a better performance from them.

Anyway, I've got an Asus H87I-Plus and an i7-4770S on order. (mobo arrived today, cpu in the next couple of days)

Fingers crossed the BIOS is unlocked.
I also just got an h87-I. What do I need to flash the BIOS? I haven't found much in 10 minutes of googling.

Going Bald

Motherboard
GA-X58A-UD7-F7
CPU
W3670
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
iMac, MacBook Pro, Mac mini
Classic Mac
iMac
I also just got an h87-I. What do I need to flash the BIOS? I haven't found much in 10 minutes of googling.
I think someone said the MSR in the BIOS of that board was unlocked. Try install, reboot with UniBeast, run multibeast, eject UniBeast, repair permissions and reboot.

If it does not KP on you with a backtrace to AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement kext, then you do not need a BIOS patch.