Contribute
Register

Asus Z87 Deluxe onboard Wifi Loss in Windows 7 x64 after reboot from OS X Mavericks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Asus Z87-Deluxe
CPU
i7 4790K
Graphics
GTX 1070 + GTX 750 Ti
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi Everyone

I have some problems with wifi, after rebooting from OS X to Windows 7 x64 (two separate HDD's) I managed to install OS X Maverisck on my hackintosh without DSDT I don't want to modify BIOS because of dual boot:

MB: Asus Z87 Deluxe
CPU: i7-4770K
RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB (4x4GB) 1600MHz
GPU: Nvidia GTS 450 1GB
SSD: Intel 120GB (Windows)
HDD: Seagate 500GB (OS X Mavericks)
Wifi: onboard Broadcom (enabled & working on OS X)
LAN: Realtek & Intel (enabled only Realtek in BIOS fox iCloud fix)

My problem is that after logout from Mac OSX and login Windows 7, I always loss of onboard WiFi 802.11ac/n/g/b/a functions in Windows 7.

Windows Device Manager shows that everything is OK, i tried to reinstal Mobo drivers, Wifi Drivers but no luck.

The only way to regain WiFi function is changing physical RAM size by removal of one DDR3 ram then rebooting. Or remove graphics card, reboot on igpu, then restart, insert Nvidia GPU. Only then Wifi shows avalible wireless network.

Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks in advance!

Image below is just for demonstration of Wifi status on the task bar:
wifi-icon.jpg

the good news? i found that my bluetooth/wifi combo is actually a broadcom bcm94352hmb.
The bad news? I dont have a freaking clue how to install the FakePCIID_Broadcom_WiFi.kext. Anyone can point to a visual tutorial? because the more I read the less I get it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back